• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is Thanksgiving (no duh!)

And I am thankful for TCoD and all you guys :3

YES
YES
YES
SCOHUI THE SLOWPOKE
IS A GENIUS
I CAN NOW DO SCREENSHOTS
TO MAKE MY NEW SIG
SCOHUI RULES
:3

aaaaayeeee.png

KUSA I LOVE YOU

NOW I CAN SUCK AT PORTAL WITH OTHER PEOPLE :D

Yay Thanksgiving. Also, I recently downloaded the full version of The Big Bang Theory theme song by the Barenaked Ladies, I love this song. It's on repeat! :D

my friend's birthday is tomorrow~
ALSO on Sunday there is our community's annual Christmassy-thing with Christmas lights and stuff.

My cousins brought their one-and-a-half year old daughter over for thanksgiving

OH MY GOSH SHE WAS TOO CUTE

She discovered our x-box controllers and was fascinated XD (and accidentally turned it on! XD)

And then I was helping her go up the stairs without crawling and she got to the top and starting clapping awwwwwwwwwww

Bought Valleyheart.
Awesome.
So awesome.
I need to grace the Rate the Song Above You thread with this amazingness.

Well, I have decided to begin the quest to becoming KNOWN. Thanks for encouraging me, my good friend Ever!

Thanksgiving was AWESOME. My family and I ate a TWENTY POUND TURKEY! Although, I didn't get much sleep, thanks to my seven year old cousin's fantastically loud snoring! But it was still a wonderful, marvelous Thanksgiving.

Also, I changed my avatar. You like?

I HAVE A CUTE BABY COUSIN AND HER FIRST CHRISTMAS IS THIS YEAR.

I also like bacon.

And my brother is happy because he has a manual typewriter. FFF THAT THING IS SO FUN TO TYPE WITH

FWEE MEW POST

So I just found out that Kratos owns Altered Origin
which is pretty neat
'cause I like that site.

EDIT: Also, my sig is on the move again. I plan to do a random sig, based off hopeandjoy's sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom