• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I sang for my friend and she was all "Rosemarie you can sing oh my god."

It made me happy, although she heard the very best I can do, as I picked the best possible song that fits nicely into the range at which I sound nice. The song was "Where Have All the Flowers Gone," by the way. It sounded really nice. ^^

At long last, I caught up to Be The Sea Dweller Lowblood.

Hell fucking yes.

I caught up to that... about one day after I found it. Granted, that was a thread or two ago. Also!

YESTERDAY I OBTAINED GHOST TRICK

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT I'M FWEEING ABOUT

Everything. Aaaaaaaa! There is absolutely nothing wrong about this game. The gameplay is fun and thoughtful without being too difficult (I can't beat a Zelda game for reference), all of the characters are wonderful (especially Missile, Lynne and so far Cabanela), the dialogue is witty and amusing but maybe I'm just easily amused (“Fool! Don't you know that women can make themselves appear slim through fashion?!” also the whole tension of a crime scene is a lot better in context), the music is catchy (especially Lynne's <3), and in general I just adore this. I just saved Lynne from Tengo by crushing him and now she’s gone so.

Negrek I love you forever! I would’ve gotten this game eventually but.

*Off to play more Ghost Trick*

Today Omski wrote nine hundred and eighty words. He wrote 980 words.
That's as many as ninety-eight tens.
And that's terrible.

BUT IT'S NOT SO TERRIBLE BECAUSE MY THESIS IS FUCKING DONEEEEEEEEE

also guh my Arabic friend is so goshdurn pretty and I think I'm going to make a fool out of myself and ask her to dinner one of these days

Got a lot of writing done, so I'll have finished my one-shot that only two people will care about soon. Also, Ulqi's sig makes me so happy. c=
bakura.gif

i will read your one shot
okay?

I now know the ~simple~ skills of typing a bar (|) on my keyboard and finding the URL of an image. YAY~

I have my driver's license!

I drove somewhere alone!

And now I'm going to make a mix CD so I have something to listen to.

I'm celebrating Christmas with my uni friends tomorrow and it will be the BEST THING. We did all the shopping for it tonight and I'm SO EXCITED.

I went to Ever's house today! We had a fun, pointless time. But I learned something today. VOICEMAIL is RUDE. The lady was all like, "I'm sorry, we cannot process your request. Please call again later. Bye." AND SHE HUNG UP ON ME. HOW RUDE!

... Laughing my ass off, at Cosmo a conversation about tattoos went like this...

Tattoo---> proper grammar---> 's' or 'z'?---> Nazi Germany

No idea but weirdest thread ever.

I saw my best friend for the first time in ONE WHOLE YEAR!!! And we spent 2 hours in my garage freezing (I didn't have a jacket!) but it was SO FUN and I am seriously high on friendship now. And YES! Voicemail is SO MEAN! Even though it was partly you fault, Lezlie, you were pressing the wrong key!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom