• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handed in a load of assignments this morning so I am freeeeeee! Well I still have a poetry presentation left but I expect this week will be 80% Christmas decoration anyway. c:

We performed our school play for the final time tonight. It was really fun and awesome and afterwards my friends and I lurked around backstage, being awkward and awesome!

After dealing with all of Apple's bullshit waiting a couple of hours to download music and files, my ipod has 20 new songs and is running iOS 5. I swear, there has to be a more time-efficient way of upgrading

The Christmas tree is up... My stomach is full of vanilla eggnog and my favorite brand of BBQ potato chips... I like life.

=3

my boyfriend's christmas present came in the mail today <333333 can't wait til monday because yes i'm giving it to him well before christmas, given the nature of it i kinda have to
i'd tell what it is but i know his brother has an account here so :x

Muahaha I got his Christmas present all figured out oh muahahaha! This is going to be so much fun :3

So there's this one sophomore who rides the bus with me sometimes, and every so often when I'm on the late bus she'll be like "ohmygosh Rachel's on the late bus! this is so awesome" and will generally start talking to me about stuff. It's quite amusing XD

Also I found out that next year I might be going to college with Jesus! (from our production of Godspell :D)

I just found out about what Pokemon I am.

I am a

misdreavus.gif

Fwee, one of my best friends hates me because of something that happened three FA-RIGGING years ago.
I mean, really. How was it my fault that she dumped you? I didn't do anything.
And now, three years later, you like her again, but she completely ignores you.
Look, Jayden, you're my closet friend. Period. But I can't just let you blame me for something like this.

Sigh. I really, really want to be friends again. I miss your cheesy jokes and your undying company. :/

Following up on this, my best friend and I finally made up. :3
(And before anyone asks, yes, my bestie is a guy. :P)

Aw shit ya'll, I wrote 1,980 words yesterday. Only yesterday!

Birthday's in five days. You guys better get me something. I'd like Rare candies, Pokemon, and money in ASB So excited! Getting a 3DS when it comes! Fwee!

Today, I had realized that I had lost my stylus for my 3DS (of which I have only one of, making it super important)
I searched aaaaaaaall over my room and finally gave up, exasperated. I figured it would appearify in my room sometime later.

I just came out of the bathroom.

It was sitting on my bed, right next to my 3DS.

:33

Got a new job! Yaaaay!
It's shit. Awwww.
My employers will love me for being the only white, English speaker there! Yaaaaay!
My co-workers will hate me for getting privilege. Awwww.
I've got a new job! Yaaaay!

I finally know what to get her for Christmas :3

EDIT: Oooh lookie there! I'm the 1000th post!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom