• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Found something to distract me from my horniness...

The character of Dr. Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds is played by quite a good-looking man. He's also a pretty decent portrayal of Asperger's. Excuse me, I need to go... fantasize.

Ahahaha went to the Anime Festival today and acted like a total derp with my friends XD
And then and then sexiness contests and picture spam and damn Nata why are you so sexy ahahaha I'm so going to beat you at aegyo tomorrow XD

Don't mind me XD

It's cold in my house, I'm wearing sweatpants, fuzzy house boots and a sweatshirt. Playing Final Fantasy II while my 3DS charges, its a day off and i feel good.

Just finished five hours worth of math homework! Once this hectic week is done, I'll let myself get B2 and W2! :D

Managed to play most of Ruins of Alph and Lavender Town on the keyboard, which is cool, because for the latter I didn't have sheet music! I had originally printed it out for my brother to play—the one that can freaking play anything—but decided to try my hand at it. Surprisingly piano isn't that hard after learning French horn, which is double cool, and it sounded pretty sweet! Even if I only did one hand and abandoned the other part I was supposed to play at the same time 8D

Took a couple seconds and slapped a new banner together. :3

SORRYBOUTMAHSWAG.png

I think I'll go to the costume shop and see if they have morphsuits. :3 They sound like fun, and I wish to be a Slenderman for Halloween.

I DIDN'T TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT MY BIGS THAT IS A TRAVESTY

So in the theater program here we have Bigs and Littles. Littles are freshmen, Bigs are upperclassmen who are like mentors for the clueless freshmen.

I met my Big Bro and Big Sis over a month ago and the first time I met them they were both like "oh we give HUGS here" and they're both super sweet and totally awesome.

Also I think I like college better than high school.

Found a shiny Geodude on Platinum! =DDD
Also, I made the effort to get back here with mobile internet, and I should be good so long as I'm not on here all the time. =P

Back
Top Bottom