• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

Tomorrow is when students can move back into their dorms... that means my boyfriend is coming back to town for a couple months :D Yaaaaay

And I'm finally gonna spend the rest of my Christmas money, on Magic cards >:I I've got a really nasty Invisible Stalker deck planned... and then we're gonna go to my favorite restaurant and and then we'll SNUGGLES and eeeeeeee

I'll probably get to see more of my friends too. Classes start back on Thursday so I'm sure at least a few of them will move back in asap. I'm excited!

edit: And even moar good news- when I was going through early registration for this semester I couldn't get into Concepts of Biology & Environment (basically 'biology + how you can teach it to kids in the future')... for the second semester in a row... so to get my 15 hours in I had to sign up for PE Skills for Gr. K-8 (exactly what it sounds like), which took place on Wednesday nights, squarely in the middle of my beloved nerd club's meetings.
But I've kept an eye on it since then and after the schedule purge, a couple of spots in Biology opened up, and so at 8:00 this morning I waited vigilantly until registration opened back up and I just snagged one! So now I can drop the stupid phys ed class and still have my 15 hours and nerd club! :D

Last edited:

Hey, I'm back.

*looks around*

Anypony miss me?

Been held up in a stupid school project. Getting ready for exams. XD

Scissor Sisters' new single.

UH-HUH YOU GO JAKE MAH QURL DATS HOW AH LAYUK IT

i really like it okay

Love it when I have random mushy thoughtdumps about me and my boyfriend. Puts me in a great mood ^^
also yay, band concert tonight! first time i get to wear my brand-new fedora 8D

My brother made second chair in the All-State band of Georgia!!! :D
We threw him a party in Connections today at school. It was really cool! (And no, this isn't the screamo brother o' mine)
He got a hundred bucks from our band teacher for making it, and my brother's gonna buy a Kindle Fire in a few days with the rest of his money and the hundred.

Yay!

imagejpeg952_01.jpg

Me and my boyfrandz <3 (I'm happy right now shut up)

Me and my boyfrandz <3 (I'm happy right now shut up)

hat hat hat hat hat hat

Thank god finally my stupid school finally got my schedule fixed. How does it take a week to switch a guy into Physics?

Of course this means another textbook, but on the bright side I don't get credit for that Creative Writing assignment now!

i am bad at fwee posts ok

Only one essay left to write for my scholarships. >:D

And I get to miss school today and STILL go to rehearsals. Sometimes life is good.

VOLCANO BAKEMEAT

ALSO KNOWN AS HELL YEAH VIETNAMESE CRYSTAL

A friend of my boyfriend's from when he was young had a Virtual Boy.

The world is now a better place.

I think I have finally discovered my true talent of avvy and sig-making. I may be the most horrid of all artists but I know how to create the coolest of sigs for some reason....

*there was part of a conversation preceding this that for some reason I cannot remember but I think it involved Jeanine asking if I knew something and me being slightly clueless. Also secret is in reference to the vacation thing my parents have been planning and i've been excited about*
Jeanine: Fl...Fl...Florida? Is that the secret?
Me: ...I still don't know if I'm allowed to talk about it...How do you know anyway?
Jeanine: your dad was on the phone with my dad and he was like "Did you know the *my last name*s are taking you on vacation with them?"

Besides my friend having the most adorable reaction to that this means she's almost definitely allowed to go! ndailgfilshlsahldfsd so excited!!!!

My two best friends, who were the best couple ever, are probably breaking up.

And if they're not, he's likely making her do something she doesn't want to by staying together.

And a large part of this is my fault for doing what she says to try and help her cope, and screwing things up and making him angry.

Fuck.

NULLED AND VOIDED

FUCK YEAH

THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER, AND HEALTHILY SO

Literally so happy right now.

Learning to play a Tabletop game aside from D&D feels nice~~ WtF looks very interesting so far!

I had about 50 bio questions, 84 definitions, and nearly 90 math questions to do for review. They are all due today, and I only started working on them yesterday. End result of shittons of work?

All but 28 bio questions done.

images

I just spent some time looking at all of Turbo's introductory threads.

I especially liked the ones where Twilight Sparkle left a three-character comment and locked it.

i like her and she likes me and we're valentines <3 eee best day ever

Back
Top Bottom