• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

I am in my Roleplaying mood right now.

I just wanna roleplay anything right now!!!

My new killer PC is arriving tomorrow! Hopefully I'll be able to max anything that's currently out. I'll have to fork in some serious cash, though.

There is a good chance Richie will haz laptop soon.
:3c

I must write fan fiction to celebrate!

(when I get it)

Dad says that I can have their old computer if I can clean my desk off to the point where I can reasonably fit a tower and monitor

Yessssssss!!!!!!!! ::::DDDDDDDD alltheeightsallofthem

Dear Victoria,
Congratulations! The YAM Flag design submitted by your student Greaser Lala was selected as the winner for NY and will be created into the flag that will represent New York at both the NAEA Conference and will fly in Washington DC. To continue with this process we will need some further information from you and Greaser Lala. Please have Greaser Lala complete a brief summary of "What Art Means to Me." E-mail me back her summary with the following information:

Student Flag Designer for the state of New York
Student Name:
Age, Grade:
City:

Also SAVE THE DATE: The National Youth Art Month Flag Event Ceremony, to honor the state YAM Flag Designers will be held on Wednesday, March 21, 2012, at 1:00 PM. The ceremony will be held at the Rayburn House Office Building , Gold Room (2168), Independence Avenue and South Capital Street , Washington , DC . Formal invitations will be sent out as we near the event. It is not mandatory to attend, but offers a great opportunity for the student to see their flag design in the nation's capital.

As the teacher of the winning student, please do your best to publicize the student's selection as winner and Youth Art Month itself. Begin with your district (principal, superintendent, BOE) and then contact as many elected officials as you can. Donnalyn or I can send you out a sample press release form to use. If you can contact your local officials and try to get some photos of the student with the officials. We are trying to get a smaller version of the flag printed for you to use in photo opportunities. Listed below are some of your elected officials and a link to find others. If there is a community relations person in your district, contact them as they may be able to help you as well.

Congratulations once again to you and your student! Please do not hesitate to contact Donnalyn or myself with any questions.

Julia Lang-Shapiro
NYSATA Secretary/YAM Co-Chairperson

Cha :D !!!!!

Found my Super Mario Galaxy disc. Thought I'd lost it, got bored of finishing SMG 2 over 5 times. Woot!

I had to go to school on Monday, but I don't have to tomorrow. /Win/

I also posted a comment on Facebook that was finally funny. /Best Day Ever/

Cha :D !!!!!

That, my friend, is epic.

As for me, I got a call at like seven this morning saying the place I work (and just about everywhere in the area) had no power and was snowed in, so I got the day off instead of having to wake up at nine and take the bus in the snow for two hours. \o/ I'm a little bit too happy about this.

Yesterday was our twomonthiversary Cx I hope this "honeymoon phase" lasts forever I mean problems what are those?

Also I'm going to my first Friday Night Magic (one that's not a draft, anyway) later tonight, and I'm pretty excited. I've got some modifications to my Myr deck to make, because I think I want to use that one... if I go in there toting some Invisible Stalkers, they'll all hate me for using such a cheap strategy and probably just think I'm some guy's girlfriend who looked up a deck on the internet or something. :I Then I'll either win a lot or get Day of Judgement/Black Sun'd to death. Not sure what the metagame around here is like. So... unconventional Myr deck it is.

Last edited:

Yesterday was our twomonthiversary Cx I hope this "honeymoon phase" lasts forever I mean problems what are those?

I KNOW THAT FEELING xD my boyfriend and I got out of honeymoon phase a while back (fivemonthiversary being this coming monday) but there's still never any problems and we're both extremely :D about it

legit reason to post in fwee thread: staying home from school today. also going to see sherlock holmes with a buncha friends and boyfriend later ^^

Alright, maths lesson didn't exist cuz our teacher was sick, and the substitute didn't show up. That along with a skip lesson gave me enough time to make half of my commercial for finnish, which turned out surprisingly well after an outburst of creativity (Suomi= Finland in finnish + Summer = Suommer, a shampoo and moustache wax, the latter with a scent of bacon :{D). And here comes the weekend, bringing me some temporary freedom :)

I randomly found a huge box that says "Fender" on it in front of my house :D
We may end up sending it back, as my Dad got the wrong one

Went to a thrift store and found... A JAPANESE VHS OF DRAGONBALL: GT! It's in Japanese, which Spunky doesn't speak, but who cares, IT'S IN JAPANESE, WHEEEE

Might be worth some monies if I ever get bored of staring at GT Trunks' cute face on the cover and sell it.

I ordered a box of yugioh cards (Order of Chaos) AND I PULLED 3 AWSOME CARDS! WOHOO!

Back
Top Bottom