• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

I GOT A MANGA

A DRAGONBALL MANGA

FUTURE TRUNKS
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSEXYOVERLOADMUSTUSEALLCAPS
PFFFT

Also Barnes and Noble
Yeah they have FullMetal Alchemist, too
And Bleach
And Yu-Gi-Oh
ahaghaghaghaghagahgahagahaga

Gonna see Dark Shadows in a few hours.

Woooooooooo.

EDIT: Oh, and I watched that TV series Sherlock for the first time yesterday, and I'm drop-dead in love with it.
And it has MARTIN FREEMAN IN IT WOOOOOOO~

Last edited:

I think I've made it my goal to save more fanart than anyone I've ever met. This is a good thing.

This picture just made my day. Putting it in You Laugh You Lose.
LBJ.jpg

This is more of a perverse satisfaction than anything, but a guy who was trolling me by insistently calling my character a Mary Sue was banned from the forum I posted my ideas at. :D

My friend was in a particularly good mood today, or at least I think she was since she wouldn't stop tickling me.

Like, literally, I couldn't even get a snack because as soon as I reached for something I'd get tickled into inability to do anything

This is more of a perverse satisfaction than anything, but a guy who was trolling me by insistently calling my character a Mary Sue was banned from the forum I posted my ideas at. :D
Have you considered the possibility that he wasn't actually trolling you and was legitimately trying to help you improve your writing? I'm not saying he's right since I obviously don't know him, but hey.
My friend was in a particularly good mood today, or at least I think she was since she wouldn't stop tickling me.

Like, literally, I couldn't even get a snack because as soon as I reached for something I'd get tickled into inability to do anything
This is ridiculously cute.

Have you considered the possibility that he wasn't actually trolling you and was legitimately trying to help you improve your writing? I'm not saying he's right since I obviously don't know him, but hey.
Calling things Mary Sues is the opposite of helpful, so.

Putting the finishing touches on a trip. Once the Passports come in, we'll be ready. I'll be heading to Stuttgart, DEU in July! Can't wait!

Passports: check
Tickets: check
Date: check

July 23 - August 5

Can't Wait!!!

Summer looks like it's going to be awesome. Decent chance of having a band again, gonna get a job, I have money in my pocket and I'll get my license. Also since everyone's scattering across the country in September everyone is going to want to do things all the time. Yes.

In twelve hours I will be in an airport waiting to fly away to the magical land of Great Britain.

I just thought you should know.

NO MORE EMPTY NOTEBOOK PAGES NO MORE EIGHTY-FIVES FROM NUNS
CAUSE I GET ANOTHER INNING AND A CHANCE TO SCORE SOME RUNS
NO MORE MALFUNCTIONING PRINTERS, I'LL ADOPT A NEW ROUTINE
CAUSE I'M GOOOOOOOOOOING INTO COLLEGE, ONCE AGAIN THE SLATE IS CLEAN!

(uh, obscure musical reference? mainly NO MORE HIGH SCHOOL EXAMS)

AHHHHHHH
I GET TO GO SEE THE AVENGERS TOMORROW
IN 3D
*fangirl scream*
WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS WITH LIFE RIGHT NOW
ASDKGSZDKJSDRYHTIURYHTIDULHEIOUTHDLGHIULHERILUTHDSGILUERUHT

tumblr_m4do2pH3ol1qlfwzk.gif

tumblr_m4fw39Yj1U1rvixuro1_250.gif

tumblr_m33sixo2BP1rrkszzo1_400.gif

Sherlock-Yes-GIF.gif

VEEEEEEEEEEE.gif

TARDISRAVE.gif

OHMYGOOOOOD.gif

ITSPEANUTBUTTERJELLYTIME.gif

getdownHouse.gif

CHIBILITTLEMAAAN.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

oh my god

suddenly in one day i became a brony

i mean out of curiosity i just watched MLP and /i did not stop watching episodes/

AHHHHHHH
I GET TO GO SEE THE AVENGERS TOMORROW
IN 3D
*fangirl scream*
WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS WITH LIFE RIGHT NOW
ASDKGSZDKJSDRYHTIURYHTIDULHEIOUTHDLGHIULHERILUTHDSGILUERUHT

Saw the Tweet, LUCKY!

Back
Top Bottom