• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

marching band got grand champion again yesterday :DD
twice in a row and this the first time this is happened for the school's marching band hooray

i was told to choose between taking driver's ed and getting pokemon x

GUESS WHO'S GETTING A NEW GAME OCTOBER 12 :D

OH MY GOD
tumblr_m6rrnh7HO61rq4xsa.gif

One of my tumblr posts was screencapped on The Best of Tumblr. Yeah, the The Best of Tumblr. That page on Facebook. :DDD

I have a date to Homecoming...for next year. And also to her school's, not mine.
But whatever. WHOO!
Also I've had people complement me on being nice and putting forth a lot of effort. So whoo again!

i didn't go to dance class today cause i felt shitty but i went to crew to check if it was still actually HAPPENING and I ran into one of the freshmen in my dance class and he asked where i'd been

it's silly but i get happy when i find out that people are concerned about me and i'm not "just there".

Got hit on today at work.

Broke my finger (again) and I get out of typing jobs at work because now I type slow. Mwahaha.

Pandora was my best friend today.

And my friend got engaged!

Yep, good day.

I got a new dog. Yay.

Oh, as of now, you're looking at the writer for my school's monthly newsletter! Alright!

"and i thought to myself 'well i'm not coming out any time soon'"

"yeah i- wait."

COMING OUT MID-CONVERSATION IS HILARIOUS AND MY FRIENDS ARE SO COOL ABOUT IT (one was already out as bi so she said "welcome to the club" and hi-fived me and was SO HAPPY THAT SHE WAS THE ONE WHO MADE ME REALIZE I WASN'T STRAIGHT. she was literally just like OH YEAH it was great)

(the other was a little miffed that i'd known since sophomore year and hadn't come out but whatevs, she's cool with it)

EDIT: THE ONE KEPT ASKING IF MY CRUSH KNEW AND IF I TOLD HER BUT APPARENTLY SHE DID TODAY AND SHE /KNEW THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME/ WOW

Last edited:
Someone, tear out my heart and sell it to someone who knows how to handle it... but it's a good feeling, I suppose.

Singing invariably helps when I'm feeling upset, too.

Last edited:
I just bought a Red Pokemanz 3ds XL and a ton of games, with an X and Y waiting for me Saturday.

Was a good day.

man idk why i'm posting this here i just need somewhere to put this

like sometimes i think "well i think i'm over that crush" and then she just keeps being so cUTE I MEAN REALLY YOU CAN'T JUST GET SUPER HAPPY WHEN I'M HOME AND BE SUPER HAPPY THAT I CAME OUT AND NOT EXPECT ME TO BE OVERWHELMED BY CUTE

I CAN'T EVEN BE CONFUSED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M OVERWHELMED BY CUTE

Found out that I made thirty dollars more than I thought I did! I'm not sure how that happens, obviously some divine being wants be to have Pokémon X. That, combined with the ten dollars I just made, and it's just about covered.

man idk why i'm posting this here i just need somewhere to put this

like sometimes i think "well i think i'm over that crush" and then she just keeps being so cUTE I MEAN REALLY YOU CAN'T JUST GET SUPER HAPPY WHEN I'M HOME AND BE SUPER HAPPY THAT I CAME OUT AND NOT EXPECT ME TO BE OVERWHELMED BY CUTE

I CAN'T EVEN BE CONFUSED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M OVERWHELMED BY CUTE

GOING THROUGH EARLIER PAGES IN THE GRR THREAD DID NOT HELP

in other news it's coming out day! and everyone i've told so far is really chill (though the one's all DUDE WHY DID I NOT REALIZE THIS it's okay tia no one did)

(except my fucking wizard crush apparently)

I can come on here a little bit every day! :D I won't be gone for a month like I had thought! :D

GOING THROUGH EARLIER PAGES IN THE GRR THREAD DID NOT HELP

in other news it's coming out day! and everyone i've told so far is really chill (though the one's all DUDE WHY DID I NOT REALIZE THIS it's okay tia no one did)

(except my fucking wizard crush apparently)

i started giggling a little at my use of the phrase "wizard crush" man what is wrong with me

IN ACTUAL FWEE NEWS I DIDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED THE THING UNTIL I GOT THE THING

YES QUEER CHARACTERS IN SERIES I LIKE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom