• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

I finally beat 2048. I've been playing so much over the past few days that I've definitely got the tetris effect. Earlier there were two similar looking people waling in front of me and I expected them to merge into one.

Anyway, I beat it. I'm free.

I got out of editing block to do a... something! It's... just some keyframing, not heavy in the effects/artistry, but I think it flows well (something I have a problem with), plus it uses coloring and overlays which I tend to skimp on, I think. Maybe not my best thing, but. It was instrumental.

I finally beat 2048. I've been playing so much over the past few days that I've definitely got the tetris effect. Earlier there were two similar looking people waling in front of me and I expected them to merge into one.

Anyway, I beat it. I'm free.

That game's addicting, no kidding. I just managed a 4096 10 mins or so ago.

Guys I got a new 3DS
I've not registerd animal crossing new leaf

guess who's getting a new Pokemon Y

(Contact me or check the irc spreadsheet if you want my new FC!)

So I was restarting my copy of Y to get a female Fennekin. I was thinking 'welp, probably not going to be Modest'. I check, and the female is Modest.

When I started X, I picked Chespin, and he's Adamant.

beyond godlike

Hi, ungrounded! I'll be here four-to-six on weekdays, IRC all day weekdays, probably not here at all on weekends. I'll be gone this weekend, mostly, because I'm going to North Carolina.

But hi!

Dad got Pokemon X! It didn't work when he tried to get the free copy, so he E-mailed Nintendo and they got back to him and fixed it!

Also, Mom and Dad found the kalimba! I can't remember how to play any songs. I think tomorrow we'll dig out the sheet music books, though.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting better at Pokémon.

Before I for X, I was playing the World Leaders in the PWT and my strategy was basically "keep trying again and again, I'll do it eventually"
I think I managed to beat it twice.

I just had a go today and I beat it three times in a row.

aaaaaaaaaah i did my thing at the cabaret and i kicked ass and it was wonderful

(except that asshole who decided to scream while i was singing but that's not for the fwee thread)

Just finished the first year cell and system biology lectures and wow. I always thought I leaned more towards ecology and evolutionary biology, but I feel like I enjoyed learning this course more? It's just everything is so precise and intricate and aaa it fills me with a sense of awe and satisfaction at having learned it. I mean at the beginning they showed us a video of a bunch of cell processes (accompanied by fairly epic music), and I could barely name anything save for a walking protein. And after watching it again, at the end of the course, I recognize like almost everything and I feel like I learned so much
and
AND
idk I'm unable to word it's just really satisfying.

I found my lost math packet! And now I get to teach myself math so that I'll be prepared for the test tomorrow!

And I'm actually doing really well at these parametric derivative problems!

Only 74 Pokemon away from a completed xy national dex. This'll be the first time I've ever completed one to date. It's exciting.

On a related note, I caught a shiny foongus during the hunt. :D

Back
Top Bottom