• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

i got a LEGIT POKE BALL PATTERN VIVILLON (you know the one that's FRANCE ONLY????) for a CRESSELIA of which I have three

like really I was expecting "yeah give me your Shaymin and your Eruption Heatran and oh do you have your Arceus? oh you're not willing to trade it? well too bad no Vivillon for you" but the person wanted a Cresselia i CANT

i got a LEGIT POKE BALL PATTERN VIVILLON
Legit Pokeball Vivillon high-five o/ (I got one for a good-IV'd Ditto)
Now we just gotta wait for the Fancy pattern to happen :P

On other news, today has been a very, very shiny day. I first hatched a shiny Hawlucha, then ran across not one, but TWO shinies (Gulpin and Scraggy) while I was EV training. :D

I fucking did it I DREW SOMETHING and I didn't fail horribly! It's been a billion years since I drew anything worthwhile and I started feeling like I can't even draw anymore.
I feel a lot better now. C:

I fucking did it I DREW SOMETHING and I didn't fail horribly! It's been a billion years since I drew anything worthwhile and I started feeling like I can't even draw anymore.
I feel a lot better now. C:

Oh wow, you draw so well. I wish I even knew where to start when it came to doing artwork, especially on the computer. I'm a little terrible but looking to improve!

Yesterday, a Pokemon that has my ID was infected with Pokerus without being infected by another Pokemon (does that make sense?). It was a newly hatched Oshawott with three TM moves.

Oh wow, you draw so well. I wish I even knew where to start when it came to doing artwork, especially on the computer. I'm a little terrible but looking to improve!
Aah, thank you! Drawing something every day is something that helps a lot - or at least it feels like it does. I usually pick some random photo and draw a part of it (I'm at day 662 and I haven't skipped any) :P
Looking at tutorials and just practising and drawing like crazy are the best ways to improve. It's tough sometimes when your hand doesn't want to do what your brain tells it to, but it gets better. The feeling of accomplishment when you manage to draw something good is worth all the suffering :3

I woke up before 3 PM for the first time in a week today and it is weird to be up so early.

But it's refreshing.

Today I had actual conversations with TWO people I like and am not related to! Friends! Friends PLURAL! In ONE DAY! :D

My bed tonight is going to be the balcony of my grandfather's seventh-story apartment, overlooking the city of Pittsburgh from Mt. Washington. I did this once before and woke up to see a spectacular sunrise that was honestly one of the greatest memories of my life. I can't wait to see what this time brings. I can already hear a train roaring by below, this is wonderful.

I got some intense nostalgia from watching part of a walkthrough for Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. That game was my jam.

Okay so this was so cool! One of my cabinmates from Camp Nanowrimo offered to draw our characters for us on a livestream if we gave her a good description of our character. So I got to watch her draw my character and it was so cool and I love it :D

rm3fxi.png

Also here is her DeviantArt if you like her art!

Sorry I am really happy and excited about this XD

I hit the money cap (¥9,999,999) in Pokémon Y. And my pokédex is at 716.

There's really nothing else for me to do except attempt to get Vivillons.

I got the shiny charm in Y a few months back, and I've found a shiny Pupitar since then, which is cool.

I also got a Klefki with switcheroo on wonder trade a while back. I didn't think too much of it until I checked the dex to see how you get switcheroo on it in the first place, and damn, the breeding chain required is ridiculous. So yeah, it was nice of that person to send that one over and save me the hassle.

The painkillers I'm on help inside pain too. Was not expecting that. It's nice. Feel more serene than I have in five months.

Back
Top Bottom