• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Got my dorm information today. I'm actually in a decent building. It was renovated relatively recently, and I'm only on the second floor. College is going to be sweeeeeeet but also probably far more effort than I'm used to.

BUT I GOT THE UNLIMITED MEAL PLAN AAAAAWWW YISS

I'VE BEEN ON A ROLL WITH WRITING CHARACTERS WHOOP

MAYBE AT SOME POINT I CAN EVEN CONTINUE WRITING THE ACTUAL STORY

Yesterday my brother said I looked like an anime boy, no context, just out of the blue.
Achievement unlocked.

My diet coke is named Krzysztof! I think this is the best diet coke name which I have had so far, though I do wish people would call me Leon, like I had on a diet coke bottle before. :')

EDIT: I guess I graduated today, too, but this is significantly less important that my diet coke for some reason unknown to me.

I'm not entirely sure what exactly just happened the past few hours, but I'm glad it's all over and hopefully peacefully resolved with no bad ends...
I have another best friend now, though.
and my first therapy session went well.
and 'morrow we have the lockout for band which will be super awesome.

Finally got around to beating Y yesterday. The satisfaction is real. I've started raising a second team. Just running along battling wilds. I get in battles with them silly nobles whenever I can, though. Funfunfun.

IMG_0794_zpsdf63d7a8.jpg

Me and my friends had fun at an anime convention today!! (I'm Professor Oak.)

God I just love how I can just waltz into the forest and get free edible stuff. :D
It's 1 am here, and I'm just enjoying a bowl of freshly-picked bilberries with milk. I kinda have to pick these at night because it's way too hot for me to go out during the day (no regrets though, these are some good berries) :P

Back
Top Bottom