• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the fact that today is a beautiful day, the fact that I'm alive and that I'm playing FireRed while infront of the computer makes me go 'fwee!'.

I've got a new Leafgreen! I'm up to beating the Elite four. I've had the game for like Two days but it is the holidays here even if my charger isn't working...

YELLOWCAMEINTHEMAILLASTNIGHTOMGOMGOMG-- *shot*

All the way from California in three/four days (It came around midnight). ._.

Shame I can't play it right now.

(I live on the east coast, btw)

I have a three day weekend. :) Unforunately, I won't have any time for anything next week. So I'm resting now.

Just got back from seeing a musical about Jack the Ripper. It was awesome.

Plus my mom's gonna give me money tomorrow. I have to get a flu shot to get the money, but that shouldn't be too bad. I'ma spend it at the mall on Sunday. :D

It was just called Jack the Ripper, I guess. By Scarpelli and Kehde. A local production, I'm pretty sure. Found a teaser on YouTube.

Warning: endless squeeing over birthday presents ahead!

What I got:
  • Safe in a Crazy World by Corrinne May
  • Stromata by Charlotte Martin
  • The Great Burrito Extortion Case by Bowling for Soup
  • Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • A T-shirt that has Miss South Carolina's entire speech printed on it
  • A T-shirt that says in fancy lettering, "Obscure Band You've Never Heard Of"
  • A T-shirt that says "[spoon] + [fork] = [spork] ...brilliant."
  • Two actual titanium sporks
  • The piano parts for everything in RENT (this of course includes the guitar chords written above)
Squeeee.

• The piano parts for everything in RENT (this of course includes the guitar chords written above)
DO WANT~

Anyway, posting because I just saw RENT for the second time. Still just as beautiful, still cried during One Song Glory, I'll Cover You (Reprise), and Finale A... simply lovely :3

Warning: endless squeeing over birthday presents ahead!

What I got:
  • Safe in a Crazy World by Corrinne May
  • Stromata by Charlotte Martin
  • The Great Burrito Extortion Case by Bowling for Soup
  • Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • A T-shirt that has Miss South Carolina's entire speech printed on it
  • A T-shirt that says in fancy lettering, "Obscure Band You've Never Heard Of"
  • A T-shirt that says "[spoon] + [fork] = [spork] ...brilliant."
  • Two actual titanium sporks
Squeeee.

Awesome! :D Happy birthday!

Nothing huge, but I won my first ASB battle and was able to evolve Rose (A Chikorita, now a Bayleef)!

OHMYGOD~

I just found out I can go to my sister's soccer game.

And you know what that means? DO YOU?!?

I get to see my crush for the first time in THREE MONTHS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom