• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAYS! I have a date to a dance performance tomorrow night with a girl i met in ballet class xP

I finally got an *okay* idea for a fanfic.

I'll have to write it down on a document and see how it looks.

Mother 3 fan translation is out!

Fwee!

(No one posted this yet? I'm ashamed of the Mother fans of tCoD.

Today we had our one and only band competition. And this year was important because if we won we could keep the trophy. AND WE WON! It was awesome. Plus, I got to talk to my friends a lot. And my crush. :)

Well, finally beat Platinum last night. Now I can finally finish uploading it to YT, a full month after everyone else. :/

Also, my Dazzle's working pretty well. Records awesomely. Now I can record from my TV in decent quality...

Parents and I are looking into a school that has experience dealing with problems like mine. Very scared about leaving old school and the idea that I might never come back, but something really does have to change. I guess overall, I'm excited and nervous.

I'm getting another pet rat! I just have one and I think he's lonely while I'm at school, and it's double the small rodent fun!! It took a while to get my parents to let me get another one. I'm not sure when I'll get it, but soon. Yaaaay! ^^

I know this is really late, but...

Warning: endless squeeing over birthday presents ahead!

What I got:
  • Safe in a Crazy World by Corrinne May
  • Stromata by Charlotte Martin
  • The Great Burrito Extortion Case by Bowling for Soup
  • Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • A T-shirt that has Miss South Carolina's entire speech printed on it
  • A T-shirt that says in fancy lettering, "Obscure Band You've Never Heard Of"
  • A T-shirt that says "[spoon] + [fork] = [spork] ...brilliant."
  • Two actual titanium sporks
  • The piano parts for everything in RENT (this of course includes the guitar chords written above)
Squeeee.

OH MY GOD. SO MUCH LOVE. zsd;ohz.zvf

M'kay. Burrito is possibly the CD I've played most of all out of all the ones I own. It's absolutely amazing. Some I don't like much (Friends Like These, I'm Gay), but others I could listen to forever (Almost, 99 Biker Friends, Much More Beautiful Person, Val Kilmer and more~) <3

Those t-shirts sound absolutely legendary. I want the spork and obscure band ones so much :D

Tales of Symphonia needs no comment because it's so damn awesome and you all know how much I love it anyway.

And RENT piano music... guh, it's so damn good. I made my best friend (conveniently a piano player) get the music a while back and everything sounds so damn good, even stuff that's not really piano-y.

It's actually quite weird how excited I'm getting over your presents O.o

I also approve hugely of Spoon's music choice.

My sister's coming up all the way to Kent to see me for my birthday :3
And I'm going to the London Expo this weekend and meeting up with Espeon! :D
Life is good.

One more day left of the play!

Then we'll all be singing "Let's Misbehave" forever and ever~

Oh, and for those of you who take everything sexually, it is meant that way. :D (THE WHOLE PLAY is based on it. And I go to a Catholic school. o.o)

Hm. . . I just remembered I joined. Is that a happy occasion? I just logged in, so fwee. I like the word "fwee".

And. . . Um. . . The person above me reminded me that Drama Club is up and running this year, so more fweeness.

I got third chair in band. Plus, I found out my school might be offering a music theory class next year.

Recently completed my Pokemon Yellow Walkthrough, starting on post game content.

...Why does it seem that all my posts in this thread are about Yellow? It's just a fweeish game, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom