• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a 90% chance of snow tonight and they're predicting 1-3 inches. Along with sleet and ice and other things that make the roads unsuitable for school buses. :D

There's a 90% chance of snow tonight and they're predicting 1-3 inches. Along with sleet and ice and other things that make the roads unsuitable for school buses. :D

Lucky you. As for me, well, *pokes and snarls at location*

The only real weather-related reason we've had for a day off school recently was in 2005, and that was for haze...

I live in Christchurch, NZ and it only snows here once a year or so. It didn't snow last year at all. We've had some hail this year but no snow D:

I'm eating mushroom and onion burgers with mayonnaise and they're magically delicious :DDDD

Also! (and probably more significantly, but still) my seminar leader told me to hang back after the seminar, when he told me that my essay was the only one in the class to get a first :D

Last week we had to dress up for children in need, but school was cancelled, so we get to dress up tomorrow instead~
I'm going as Luigi.

I'm eating mushroom and onion burgers with mayonnaise and they're magically delicious :DDDD

*throws up*

...wow

I got top scores on my Geography test!

also the person I was scared to ask out has asked me out -big woop!- BUT I TURNED IT DOWN! too quick, i'm happy I did that, yeah so... fwee...

I think it snowed today~

It looked like the Diamond Dust they sometimes get in Snowpoint~

Various flavours of results and grades have produced GCSE A-stars in maths, physics, chemistry, biology, geography, Latin and IT (which is incredibly easy for pretty much anyone so that doesn't count). Bear in mind that the absolute earliest that I will be taking the actual GCSEs is May 2010 or so. \o/

I got the closest to what my tutor wanted for the essay he set - which is good
I am also back on top of my coursework
I managed to get to the re-enactment club at last - swinging swords at people is fun.

Twilight premiere is tomorrow.

In other news, I'm getting the chance to hit on my friend's (albeit straight) ex-boyfriend.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom