• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally completed the National Dex on Pearl! =D It literally took me weeks to get Latios because I fail at catching roaming Legendaries. ^^;

Sooo.... I went out with my friends to an exspensive(ish) restaurant for my birthday and basically had a great time. Afterwards, I met up with my family and had a small get together. My cake was delicious and I got loads of warhammer 40k stuff. So damn nerdy BUT I DON'T CARE :D

Really great day overall. But fuck, I can't believe I'm nearly twenty. That still freaks me out.

Last edited:
A follow up to my last post: I've made a very important realization about my life, with the thoughts of a very good friend, and realizing how much I care about them, in spite of all the depression I've had for months. I've realized I can't let all the bad things in life ruin the good and just completely obsess over them and dismiss any laughs or smiles as being fake. The laughs and smiles I've had, even in these bad times, are always real.

And even if there's a lot of things wrong with my life, that should stop me from enjoying what's right. I have good friends, who care, and listen and make me genuinely smile. And that's all that should matter, especially when you've spent most of your life without friends. There may be bad things and problems, but that's just the nature of this existence.

I don't even care (okay, maybe just a bit, but I'm still not letting it ruin this) if you guys think I'm cheesy or a weirdo. That's how good I feel.

Summer band has started! I might get a cell phone before band ends! I'm moving next week! And if I can get to McDonalds to get the Wi-Fi event for the Soul Dew, life will be perfect for the time being!!:grin:

we got our rosters today, cause school starts in a month.

one of my best friends has four or five classes with me.

this is fantastic cause I only had two (plus homeroom, but that doesn't count) with her last year.

plus she has lunch with me which is freaking awesome.

also she's kinda really shy (asperger's) so I feel like this will help with people skills.

and plus a couple of my friends (*coughotherjesscough*) kinda ignore her.

I finally got my fanfic thread (Brendan Namron: Ace Attorney) caught up to what I have completed. While this runs the risk of people losing interest in the thread, it gives me time to relax more and concentrate on writing the next part well.

Another "fweee": Even Butterfree appears to like it, somewhat. I never expected to actually get the attention of THE admin. :P

I just learned that, if you use Zoom inside a building in Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of Starry Skies, the Zoom fails and it says "(name) bangs his/her head on the ceiling" and makes a donking noise like ... someone hitting his head on the ceiling. I now have a new entertainment mechanism of torturing my Spontaneous Slime Swordsman character.

I'm going camping Tuesday-Thursday with some friends! :D It looks like it might be raining Wednesday... possibly even thunder and lighting Wednesday night... should be fun!

I finally finally caught Lugia while I was complaining to my friend that I hadn't been able to catch him for weeks, and then I caught Latias for the event in a Great Ball, and I threw an Ultra Ball at Latios the first time I met him and caught him instantly.

Yes!

writing a story

i have it all planned out - world, characters, plotline. I even did an outline (which I never do).

now all I have to do is write it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom