• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My school is full of sluts...
Which makes it pretty easy to get some XD.
It's a joke................ I wouldn't touch any of them. EWWWW.

Last edited:
My school is full of flirts.

Makes it hard to tell if someone likes you.

However, they're all hot :D

I got epic awesome marks on my dreaded english project (3 sections; two A+'s and one A) and I got 104% on my math midterm~ :D

Today I got my scores back from my retake of the ACT. Not only did my score go up from a 26 to a 28, but I managed to get a 6 on the essay(last time I a 2)!

Fweeee~ I is happy:grin:

MASSIVE NERD JOY

We got our matriculation exam results today, and I managed to get Laudaturs (the best you can get) from both the exams I took this fall (English and Math)! :O
It's even better when you know that only 5% of the people who did those exams the same time as I got L:s (see the scoring part in this Wikipedia article). !

I was like holyshit because I thought my math grade was gonna be the lower one because I completely fucked up in one part but I GOT THE BEST ONE
yessssssssssssssssssssss

ALSO
MORE MASSIVE NERD JOY
Just now, I managed to finish my personal quest in Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 (one of the best rhythm games on the DS) !!!!
I got S-ranks from all the songs. ALL OF THEM.
(on every difficulty, too! The final song of the hardest difficulty was the last one I perfected and it took quite a few tries)
hahaaaaa this is awesome for my ego

Last edited:
So last year when I was doing the play at a local guy's high school we were short one guy for one song, in which each person had to have a partner. So they dragged one of the boys off stage crew to be in the song, and he was kinda adorable x3 we talked about Latin a bit (his point of view was that it sucked XD)

Wednesday we had a coffeehouse sort of thing in which poems were recited and songs were sung, and I saw one of my guy friends hanging out with a guy who looked vaguely familiar. So I'm thinking "he looks familiar...wait a minute... OH MY GOD IT'S *insertnamehere*"

so we talked later and he was like "so are you doing the musical?" and I said "yeah" and it was kinda awesome.

I had been worrying about this test in Honors World History. I barely studied. Got it back today, with 110/120.

Also, I asked this girl to go to a school dance with me. I was too late, but she said that she would've gone with me if I'd asked first. And I got over my fear of asking things like this to girls, as I'm really shy. Fwee.

drama at the guy's school was awesome;

okay who assigned my idiot guy friend the "pants fall down and he's wearing girl's panties" role? more importantly, why was it Horatio? Not helping with the "good night, sweet prince" line!!!

(my friend started laughing when she heard it, hopefully she was thikning the same thing I was. also, it's trying to inject comedy into Hamlet.)

I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yesterday. It was my first time at a midnight release! I was excited, and happy. It was a really good movie too, I loved it. I wore a witch's hat with stars to it and some guy asked me to take a picture with it on! Ahaha. I felt like some cosplayer, it was awesome. Can't wait until Part II. Then I'm going like... FULL OUT Harry Potter outfit. I'm going to bring out my witchiest outfit yet, and the hat will make a comeback.

Looking back at the past too makes me relived that I've changed for the better and that things are better now... I used to have these horrendous episodes of depression and they aren't so bad now... so I'm grateful that I'm going through a period without them at the moment. I think I'm smarter than I was then... I know lots more. Even if nobody else like, sees it, you know?

I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yesterday. It was my first time at a midnight release! I was excited, and happy. It was a really good movie too, I loved it. I wore a witch's hat with stars to it and some guy asked me to take a picture with it on! Ahaha. I felt like some cosplayer, it was awesome. Can't wait until Part II. Then I'm going like... FULL OUT Harry Potter outfit. I'm going to bring out my witchiest outfit yet, and the hat will make a comeback.
It was incredible!!! I wasn't able to attend the midnight premiere like I wanted, but my friends and I made the best of it and went to the matinee at 10. And it was made even better for me by the fact that my sisters tried to outdo my (totally emo, so Idk why they'd want to outdo it) outfit and they ended up looking horribly tacky while still trying to make fun of me. And then they got put down by one of their friends and all I could say was "take that." Last night was great.

My friend who I ALWAYS see Harry Potter for the first time with was dragged into going with another friend last night, but apparently she fell asleep about 30 minutes in and actually missed pretty much the entire movie. So now when I take her with my family we will still be seeing it together for the first time~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom