• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I am going to be role-player for a convention coming up here called CONvergance. I am going to be a death eater/snatcher from HP... funfun.

Well, a few people who browse the coughing cupboard know that I have a dance coming up at school. This dance is called 'Semiformal'. Now, I asked various people for help, and last friday, finally got the courage to ask a couple people to go to the dance with me. But, I found out I was too late, and they were already going with somebody else. I was a bit upset, and found out that almost all the girls I knew were already going with somebody. I was nearly sure that I'd be going by myself. But, I had the following conversation with a girl that I knew, and was friends with, on the way out to the bus, immediately before I got on it to go home.

Me: "Are you going to Semiformal with anyone?"

"No."

"Do you want to go with me?"

"Sure!"

*Me smiling for about 10 minutes*

I swear, when I was riding home I was floating a couple of inches off of my seat.

*played Poker Night at the Inventory*

This is /amazing/ why does the chatter have to be so amazing though, it distracts me from playing Poker pfffff.

But it's worth it to hear Heavy. Oh Heavy, you and your nightmares of dead medics everywhere with no sign of the spy and calling Strongbad Tiny Heavy and talking about your childhood decision to choose boxing over herding goats and starting to like punching over boys

My crush likes me back~
My crush likes me back~

I took the initiative and told him I like him. He asked me out on a date. :D He likes me back. oh my god~! I am so happy right now! :D Look at how I overuse this smilie!

My crush likes me back~
My crush likes me back~

I took the initiative and told him I like him. He asked me out on a date. :D He likes me back. oh my god~! I am so happy right now! :D Look at how I overuse this smilie!

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Good for you! Great job working up the courage to tell him that you like him! <33333 I am very happy for you~

My crush likes me back~
My crush likes me back~

Congrats! :3 This is where I have to jump off our boat, though :c Mine knows how I feel and he feels neutral about it. I think. I dunno. I'm kind of hoping he's just been put off of the idea by a girl who tried to go out with him a couple years ago who was is totally immature and didn't actually care about him as much as having a boyfriend period and that he'll eventually come around and realize I'd be much different, but I guess I shouldn't be counting on it.

But! I do have good news. I get to take care of my IB art class pet betta over Thanksgiving break.
34ycxgy.jpg

I've been trying to figure out just what kind he is. He's a crowntail, to be sure, but there's a few different kinds of crowntail, since it's basically an umbrella term for a betta with reduced webbing. I'm thinking he's a delta tail, since he's not quite a halfmoon but his tail is too short to be the veiltail you find at pet stores. But it's hard to tell what the original shape was.

Congrats! :3 This is where I have to jump off our boat, though :c Mine knows how I feel and he feels neutral about it. I think. I dunno. I'm kind of hoping he's just been put off of the idea by a girl who tried to go out with him a couple years ago who was is totally immature and didn't actually care about him as much as having a boyfriend period and that he'll eventually come around and realize I'd be much different, but I guess I shouldn't be counting on it.

But! I do have good news. I get to take care of my IB art class pet betta over Thanksgiving break.
34ycxgy.jpg

I've been trying to figure out just what kind he is. He's a crowntail, to be sure, but there's a few different kinds of crowntail, since it's basically an umbrella term for a betta with reduced webbing. I'm thinking he's a delta tail, since he's not quite a halfmoon but his tail is too short to be the veiltail you find at pet stores. But it's hard to tell what the original shape was.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

THAT IS SO CUTE ADGHSKFJHSDIFUVHSILHEDFLOVSIND

I love Bettas so much! My username used to be (and still is on some forums and also Youtube) Bettadude (with a 7 if just Bettadude was taken). I have kept them for a while, but haven't had one since shortly before joining the forum. I should get a new one soon.

Had a great date~
He is so cute when he smiles and when he's confident.
And I have a photo of us~
omg, I really need to be happy right now. I've just been in a funk for so long from stuff and it's nice to be happy.

Oh nonbiological-mother-of-mine/Miss Fairy Godmother, I know you're trying to cheer me up, but that's a whole lot of sparkles.

(Sparkles. Everywhere I go. Sometimes for no logical reason. I blame the fairy godmother because she was all sparkly and every time I mentioned the sparkles she'd get all excited.)

EDIT: OH AND WE GOT NUTELLA.

IT'S SO YUMMYYYYYYYY

Last edited:
SO HEY
50,000 words on NaNo.
Written by hand.
Ouch. But a good ouch. <3

ALSO possibly another date with my crush next week; you can't harshen my mood, mommy, because I'm happy for my own reasons!

So I run into the same dilemma every year: what can I get my parents for Christmas this year? Never fails. I'm always rushing at the last minute and it's usually not much.

But just yesterday, I had a marvelous epiphany. I know exactly what to do for them.

About two months ago, I got this amazing music software for my laptop for my birthday. And after composing a few trance/ambient/breakbeat songs, I reaized that this is what I like to do, and music speaks to everyone, so why not make an album's worth of material, burn it to two identical CD's, and give them that for Christmas? My dad pops in a CD in his car every day on his way to work, and my mom has been badly music-deprived since the late 90's outside of a few select soft rock stations on the radio, so it's a great gift for both of them.

And I've already got demos of six tracks and one almost completed that needs mastering, so this will be a snap.

I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner. :D

I. Am. Done. Survived my first term at Cambridge with only one breakdown and three instances of fresher's flu! And now I can sleep as much as I want for the next six weeks! MY SATURDAYS BELONG TO ME AGAIN, HAHAHAHAHA.

Me: *filling out one of those facebook-note-thingamajiggers*
Question: Ever been called a bitch?
Me: *types answer* by myself! *starts typing more*
Jeanine: *looks up from freaking out over a personal problem, notices what I wrote, confiscates the keyboard and types* JEANINE SAYS THAT SHE CAN'T BE *returns keyboard*

she also went through the note and commented on every self-negative and said how it wasn't true.

seee, this is how I know they don't hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom