• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't click on the people in the Online List, they all click me. :(

Also, what is the time range for evolving Eevee into Umbreon?

WHEE I found Tailsy's scroll so I can click all her Pokemon :D

Would add her on the Pal Pad, but I'm not sure if she'd smite me or something for that D:

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:<
If I get just ONE MORE female Meowth I swear to god I'm going to scream.

That's five eggs now and not one boy. 50/50 chance my arse ;~;

The skarmory, rotom, and shuckle all hatched, and I've grabbed another three eggs.

And I am amused by the way Rajurhon and Derzerick look next to each other in my sig. It almost looks like Rajurhon's just rolling merrily along and thereby forcing Derzerick to get his foot the hell out of the way so that it doesn't get squashed. XD

... Why would I?

ROAR I HATE PEOPLE >8(

Well, I'm not sure if you hate me for some reason (or no apparent reason, take your pick). I sure don't share it with people on the Internet if I really hate them D:

I guess I'll add you then!

*ding~*

Well you shouldda told me that before I clicked your Carnivine :(

CLICK EEVEE AND I'LL CLICK LARVITAR

Ibrak is two interactions away from UMBREON. Major :D

Oh, and

I GOT A FUCKING SHINY DRATINI

A FUCKING SHINY DRATINI

Since my first Makuhita turned out female, it's a good chance that this one will be male~ But only a small one of the right nature... Oh well.

EDIT: WHOOO! Dialga hatched! :D It took thirty-five days, 8 hours and 27 minutes! xD

Last edited:

Handel just evolved! =D
Yes I name some of my Pokémon after composers. If you think that's pointless wait til I start on the artists/poets/writers/anything else I think of)

Just one more level and he can turn straight into Azumarill ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom