• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
>:(
it's not THAT bad.
emphasis on THAT
and 'bout 4 surskit have the huge hole thing.
EDIT:
GPX+ said:
Partners: Callisto's Spring Days
90 Children: IceSH's Masquerain, bookist's Masquerain, Carnation's Trickery, aalikane's Surskit, karlo's Surskit, buckwheat2003's Masquerain, milkmanfromthesouth's Surskit, RWMVG1DC's Lyra, turtle199's Surskit, shmack's Surskit, Digital's Surskit, Kurai neko's Surskit, Akuma's Surskit, tehcracker's Surskit, Caprice's Surskit, Thapahiska's Surskit, Ayilli's Longlegs, The PokeMaster's Surskit, yente's Surskit, killjoy's Masquerain, Mephi's Masquerain, Nexus's Masquerain, ChickenOxo's Surskit, Sidailer's Sawski, aiko95's Surskit, Debbie's Rob, bailee101's Sassy, Me0w's Surskit, tenna's soiskit, Lawliepop's Surskit, Neku Sakuraba's Surskit, Lujuria's Masquerain, Lujuria's Surskit, ChocolateFrostedSugarBombs's Surskit, rubin's Egg, BlueBlue's Surskit, Bikky's Surskit, phaned's Surskit, kimpisces's Surskit, Zero K's Puny, Alxndr914's Surskit, Sairye's Harli, Shez's Surskit, Emerald Blaise's Surskit, Red Wolf's Mythe, cake's Surskit, Salix's Surskit, Phoenix304's Surskit, Sowa's Masquerain, Bruder West's Surskit, dgk3593's Masquerain, Taren's Masquerain, NatalieTam's Dream of cute, Miyuko's Surs, sajb's Surskit, sparklesparkle's Josh, roux's Surskit, JoshiesBunny's Surskit, neopetsgirl's Surskit, Fallen's Surskit, Caprice's Surskit, Sunka's Surskit, Stanley Pain's Sanskrit, masrelga's Surskit, Mentlegen's Majora, wfj1996poke's Surskit, Callisto's Surskit, Lady Gretchen's Surskit, Callisto's Surskit, Toasty's Egg, Kai Lucifer's FAIL THE 4TH, Seelina's Surskit, Deep's Surskit, Sparkle's Egg, Callisto's Surskit, Sylwia's Surskit, Azure Seas's Egg, Kai Lucifer's Egg, TCStarwind's Egg, Callisto's Egg, Ragnor's Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg

>:(
what sort of name is that for my bred surskit.

Last edited:
BECAUSE IT'S EPICALLY BLACK

EDIT: welcome to the gawd no one takes my eggs stage kai.

GPX+ said:
Owner: Callisto
Maturity: 0 / 3,840

Heritage -

Father: Kai Lucifer's BREEDER 1
Mother: Kai Lucifer's BREEDER 2
8 Siblings: Callisto's Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Kai Lucifer's Egg, Abandoned Egg, Kai Lucifer's Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg

Last edited:
Uh, well, I'm sure there'll be one sometime soon. I try to always keep one space open, but I couldn't help picking up that piplup egg.

I think that there's going to be an event in september, so if there are no other events between then and now, you shouldn't have much to worry about.

Oh. So the bidoof is the only August event? I'm pretty sure I heard about another one somewhere...

EDIT:
Commander Wymsy said:
If you didn't notice, all of the Pokémon in the polls are 3rd gen Legendaries that have yet to be released through an event (Latias, Latios and Kyogre are summons, but have never been released through an event). The results of this poll will be used to help determine Legendaries for the event for September (don't worry about August, that's already planned). As with the last poll, I don't need a bunch of replies, merely votes, so this poll is vote only and no replies. That means I don't want a topic about it cropping up either.

This poll will close on September 1st.

No Slowpokes were harmed in the making of this topic.

Unless she means the bidoof event, there'll be another one. And it was CAR = BIDOOF that posted about that one.

Last edited:
Great, Dragon! I have a male shiny Sandshrew in my Diamond but he's Bashful not Brave.

Still, Yay! I am happy for Dragon :D

I f I want a shiny I really need to get on GPX+ more.

And Sasuke evolved.

And even better, the Sandshrew line's my second favourite Kanto ;w;

Or.. maybe the third or fourth. Hmm.

Lucky. >.< I can't say i'm really trying for one, though. I just kind of get on whenever I feel like it.

^And what might that be?

Oh yeah, hi guys =3
Yeah, I'm back from another period of disappearing without a trace. Somewhat...well I'm going through my friend list right now, don't know if I'll still feel like clicking after I'm done with that.

Oh, and can anyone tell me what the description of a Ditto Egg is? I want to try and get one from the lab, but I don't know what to look for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom