• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have... come to a conclusion as to what label I shall apply to myself.

Gender-confused asexual. i'm sure you're all shocked :<

My parents call me 'little girl'. It's probably one of the most fucking annoying things they do. (Aside from their INCREDIBLY FREAKING RELIGIOUS CONSERVATIVE VIEWS, at least. And their paranoid overprotective-ness.) I don't even acknowledge they're talking to me when they say it any more.

I got my hair cut. It's chin-length, so I guess it could be a lot shorter, but at least it's kind of an ambiguous style? Also my friend got me some mens' boxers. They're way too big though. :(

I've considered Oliver my guy name for about 2 years now, but now I'm kind of starting to like Ivan. Ivan can't be shortened to anything stupid, but people shorten Oliver to 'Ollie' and that's kinda not cool. I'll probably stick with Oliver but :V.

You don't want to be called Oliver. Well, actually, you're past primary school age so you might be okay, but many kids have suffered horribly at the hands of the musical Oliver!. X3

Ivan is cool, though.

You don't want to be called Oliver. Well, actually, you're past primary school age so you might be okay, but many kids have suffered horribly at the hands of the musical Oliver!. X3

Ivan is cool, though.

O-LI-VER~! O-LI-VER~!
NEVER BEFORE HAS A BOY WANTED MORE!
O-LI-VER~! O-LI-VER~!
WON'T ASK FOR MORE WHEN HE KNOWS WHAT'S IN STORE!
THERE'S A DARK, THIN, WINDING STAIRWAY WITHOUT ANY BANISTER!
WE'LL THROW HIM DOWN AND FEED HIM ON COCKROACHES SERVED IN A CANISTER~!

My friends already make references, and it's pretty cool. At least the song's catchy! :p

I swear I'm the only one a-ok with my gender
even though I'm not very womanly :B

When I did work experience in a primary school, some of the kids called me Miss and it was AWESOME

I swear I'm the only one a-ok with my gender
even though I'm not very womanly :B

When I did work experience in a primary school, some of the kids called me Miss and it was AWESOME

isn't that something to be proud of

It's not like you can blame us. lgbt is really starting to make itself known, it's loads easier to figure yourself out now. not to say it's easy. but. You know what I mean.

also here is something humorous whenever someone says 'transgender umbrella' i picture literally an umbrella. Of the purple variety. We're fabulous.

also surskoots has always transcended gender boundaries. it is the way of the surskoot.

lol school starts today i considered just overdosing on ~something~ last night so I wouldn't have to go but I was lazy. it sucks cause I got away with a lot of people just using my name since usually I hang out with chicks anyways, so 'she' doesn't particularly help. But now I'm gonna get a lot of it, and I have no chance of really passing cause of those ~INTRODUCE YOURSELF~ things and also my name go team.

buh. Did get a therapist, though, who put me on antidepressants, but doesn't seem majorly comfortable with the transgender idea (don't blame her; i'm not particularly cozy with it either). Antidepressants so I don't get back into self-injury like last year. Hope to God it works cause I don't like being in that sorta place.

Today's word is phalanx.

also here is something humorous whenever someone says 'transgender umbrella' i picture literally an umbrella. Of the purple variety. We're fabulous.
And sparkly! SPARKLETEXT
also surskoots has always transcended gender boundaries. it is the way of the surskoot.
Oh, of course.

lol school starts today i considered just overdosing on ~something~ last night so I wouldn't have to go but I was lazy. it sucks cause I got away with a lot of people just using my name since usually I hang out with chicks anyways, so 'she' doesn't particularly help. But now I'm gonna get a lot of it, and I have no chance of really passing cause of those ~INTRODUCE YOURSELF~ things and also my name go team.
D8 That sucks~
buh. Did get a therapist, though, who put me on antidepressants, but doesn't seem majorly comfortable with the transgender idea (don't blame her; i'm not particularly cozy with it either). Antidepressants so I don't get back into self-injury like last year. Hope to God it works cause I don't like being in that sorta place.
MAROON I kind of want to just give you a big hug :[!

Phalanx is a good word.

Phalanx is a good word.

It turned out to be a pretty good day, gender shit aside. Besides I have an awesome shirt on.

I ended up telling a good few of my teachers just to call me Bruno cause usually there's multiple sarahs anyways.

Also being the only straight guy in an all-girls gym class? Not so shabby.

ALSO AND SPARKLY actually I bet the umbrella's sort of see-through too. See through purple sparkles. whoo

As far as I know, a person who is bisexual is attracted to both genders, and a person who is pansexual is attracted to people regardless of gender.

And welcome to the club, Catch-22. :D

I think Pansexual is where you can love anyone whether they are male, female, both or none.

That's basically what it is, yeah.

Anyway, hi! Joining as pansexual~ I just realized I can join you guys now. :D; ... Y'know, thinking about it, there never really was any real sort of gender distinction for me, I was just attracted to whatever I happened to be attracted to. :x I just never knew what the word for it was.

May I please join? Panromantic here :D (Only physically attracted to males, but whatever.) Sorry if my Hetero fumes stink up the place D:

So! Contributing to conversation: To me, Panromanticism/Pansexuality is loving/being attracted to/screwing anyone, totally gender/sexblind.

May I please join? Panromantic here :D (Only physically attracted to males, but whatever.) Sorry if my Hetero fumes stink up the place D:

So! Contributing to conversation: To me, Panromanticism/Pansexuality is loving/being attracted to/screwing anyone, totally gender/sexblind.

Hey, yo, I'm straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom