• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today my band director showed me the concert program and asked if she had my name the way I wanted it ("Ms. Adriane Fox"). She also said I could wear a dress to concerts :> And if there were anything else she could do to help make me feel comfortable to let her know~

hellooo~ so uh. I wrote this? and um. :3 I would like to be admitted to your fine establishment.

well uh ._.7 I don't... I'm new at this... anything. I've always been an ally! for as long as I can remember. and like I mentioned I felt I was asexual for some time. but um... well, it's... someone asked recently why I thought I was lesbian, considering it wasn't one of those 'always been there' sort of things like I said. and I was like... I dunno! I can't explain it, like how I can't explain why my favorite color is orange and my favorite fruit is watermelon. it's just... there? I've only ever had... dreams about girls... although I do find some male actors cute? but I don't... like, have anyone thaaat would... uh, anyone, rn. my current situation makes that sort of thing tough.

I AM VERY CONFIDENT ABOUT ALL THIS as you can tell haha. Buuuut um. Yeah. My parents... yeah, considering what happened when it got out I was atheist... I wouldn't want to risk saying anything. The cloooosest thing I've come to saying anything or anything is a few months back with my best friend, when we were lying out under the stars talking about stuff... well, I don't remember context, but she was like "we're like smoker and hunter!" and I was like "yeah!! ... otp!" "what?" "huh?" "... :I" "... :x" "aaanyway." but she's like homoromantic asexual, soo.

UM. idk. go gays wooo o/~?

Every once in a while I think ... maybe I should actually ... post ... but I'm never really sure what to say.

... I ... like girls?

So the other day I was talking to one of my best female friends and I don't know how our conversation even got onto the topic, but she started asking questions, trying to find out if I was gay. I covertly texted one of my bisexual male friends asking if I should tell her and he said to go for it, and so I told her I was bi.

And you know what?

She's bi too.

And has a hot boyfriend who is also bi.

Bingo for queer-on-queer hate.

tumblr_la8i4mJiAs1qak0qd

I can't think of anything more sad, honestly. Because it's so true. :\

I believe Pentimento means that it's true that we fight amongst ourselves, and say things like that, not that the picture was true.

I will join due to the fact I support homosexuals and am attracted to both women and men myself. But other than that, I'm kind of feeling like James right now. I have no idea what else to say.

Is polyamory a queer issue? I mean, aside from it being a relationship-in-general issue. Huh.

It wasn't for the NCOD or anything, but I came out to one of my housemates the other day in possibly the least sensical way in recorded history. I can't even remember exactly what was said, but at some point I definitely mentioned that, if I were in a WWII concentration camp, I'd have the pink (and probably black and red) triangle sewn on me. I honestly have no idea.

I think my other housemate thinks I'm sexually attracted to food. I'm not really sure how to best go about clearing that one up.

I saw that queer-on-queer hate thing on tumblr the other day
it's actually extremely true... I've gotten several of those lobbed at me before!!! and I have also /used/ one of them, as much as I don't like to admit. I've known people who actually do shove their sexuality/gender identity in everyone and anyone's face though :(

This guy I used to know, he went around telling pretty much everyone he was trans and it was ALL he ever talked about, saying stuff like "oh I'm gonna be getting hormones soon and next year I'm gonna have top surgery". Offline as well as online. Mostly offline in fact. It wasn't to make people aware of transgenders, it was because OH LOOK AT ME I AM SO COOL
He also claimed to be a different sexuality like practically every week too
And then one day, a while after he'd come out to his parents (who weren't supportive) and after he'd even had a freaking gender identity clinic appointment, he suddenly decides he's NOT trans. So I think he identifies as genderless now (with a bunch of other labels). I decided to confront him about WHY exactly he keeps yelling his orientation and gender identity to the world and he's like "GENDER AND SEXUAL ORIENTATION ARE FLUID, JEEZ"
yeah
because you can go from being gay (liking women according to him) to pansexual to asexual to whatever the fuck in a matter of a couple of weeks.
If you're still questioning or whatever, shut the fuck up telling people shit like this 24/7.

AND HE WONDERS WHY PEOPLE THINK HE'S A WANKER

I feel bad because I've hated other people for being bisexual because it makes me look bad; there's a girl I know who says she's bisexual all the time and she uses that to justify having sex with complete strangers at every party she goes to. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom