• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The most "holy shit"-inducing comic you'll ever read

...um, what? Secretly depressed mother, extremely jaded girl who shows no interest in playing with her stuffed bunny come alive, father walks in as an ominous silhouette, when we cut back to the girl her hair is all tussled and her pajamas are open while the bunny is horrified. How hard is it to put this together? o_O

er.

A little more than my mind was ready for... =/

I would have never known it was rape until you all said it...

I... can't really see how it's hard to figure out what it's about, but okay. @_@

The part that really gets me is "Ready for your bedtime story?". It didn't really freak me out because I know stuff like this exists, it's just done so well and so subtly.

Yeah, that was pretty clear. I'll never be able to have french toast again.
And, to quote Blastoise without actually quoting him...
*Cough*

*vomits*

Bread with an egg bath applied to the side and then fried, served with syrup, powdered sugar, etc.
frenchtoast.jpg

That comic wasn't "holy shit". That was just... sad. :c
But really, don't knock French toast until you've tried it. It's pretty tasty, actually.
At least, if you're not associating it with anything that'll make you loose your appetite.

Wow. I'm never going to see French toast and stuffed rabbits the same way ever again.

...ugh.

And the worst part is that all of that stuff really happens. :c

Last edited:
I...I...I can't even make a joke about this. I'm serious, it's too depressing. I cannot bring myself to make a joke about this. Outside of the depressing stuff, however, the comic is pretty good. :x

Also, /b/ found it too depressing to talk about. FUCKING /b/, MAN!

A bit of me being pedantic here, but there are eight stuffed animals total, including Floopsy. Doesn't make it any less depressing, though.

Now, to cheer you folks up, pictures of kittens:
http://manacled.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/kittens-playing-in-the-grass.jpg
http://www.theonlinepromoters.com/images/kittens.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom