• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The RPer's strike outpost

Do you have a sadistic creator?

• Total voters

Erindor the Espeon

How do you do? Pleased to meet you. I'm Erindor.
Are you tired of having your maker boss you around, telling you what to do? Do you want to have some independence for once? Then join! Together we will overthrow the creators of our pitiful lives!

Members:
Erindor the Salamence/Espeon hybrid, from the RP: The RSP (Rack Shackle Pack) Creator: Erindor the Espeon

Twilight the Espeon, from the RP: The RSP (Rack Shackle Pack) Ina from "The Much Talked-about Zelda RPG" Creator: Evoli

Stormfeather (A salamence with feathered wings), from the RP: 'What is our destiny? ~ The Exiles'. Creator: XDragonFireX

Halan the Lucario, ship captain from the RP: The RSP (Rack Shackle Pack) Creator: moon-panther

Blade the Nexine, from the RP 'Sin'. Blade, the Shadow Trainer from Shadowy Past, from the Pot_ Series, Moon the Umbreon from Spirits Return. Creator: ChaosTres

Xhan the Riolu, annoying kid from the RP: the RSP (Rack Shackle Pack) Creator: Black Yoshi 99

Tiervan the Persian, from the RP: The RSP (Rack Shackle Pack) Creator: Dark Tyranitar

Basaina the Arcanine from the RP: The RSP (Rack Shackle Pack) Creator: Stormecho

Erican the Pikatwo from Spirits Return; Masquerade the Mewtwo from a whole lotta RPs, mainly Save the Underlings, Mysti the, er, human from the Pot_ series.
Shadowflare the Ninetales from I'm So Sick! (which has died, by the way DX)
Creator: Mewtwo

Moonshine from Splices' Peril, Neptune from Team Star 1 and 2, Blizzard from Team Legend, Shadow from Kira's Return, Jewelstar from Tiger
star
's Plot. Creator: Shadowstar

Fracture, Manectric from the RP: the RSP (Rack Shackle Pack) Creator: Blaziking 175

Serenity the Shadow Trainer from Pokemon: A Shadowy Past. Kamoku And Tori from Charamon Creator: Flora and Ashes

Marian from Survivor: Storm Peninsula. Creator: Grimdour the Desecrator

Taisiya Fyodorov from Pot_ Series, Mia Smith the Shadow Trainer from Pokemon: A Shadowy Past, Sheila from the RSP Creator: Zora of Termina

Vendetta the Psychic Zangoose from the RSP, VENDETTA THE UBER COMMANDER Creator: Teh Ebil Snorlax

As a note, this isn't an RP, but belonged here as it is so closely related.
This is a mingling of characters. Do what you want, but stay within the rules of tCod. And please, don't bother the other people.

Last edited:
I'm not in the RSP, but I'll sign up... Stormfeather, from 'What is our destiny? ~ The Exiles'.

I have a few.

Erican the Pikatwo from Spirits Return.
Masquerade the Mewtwo from a whole lotta RPs, mainly Save the Underlings.
Mysti the, er, human from the Pot_ series.
Shadowflare the Ninetales from I'm So Sick! (which has died, by the way DX)

Moonshine from Splices' Peril.
Neptune from Team Star 1 and 2.
Blizzard fron Team Legend.
Shadow from Kira's Return.
Jewelstar from Tiger
star
's Plot.

More later.:D

Last edited:
As a side note, Stormfeather is a Salamence with feathered wings. and Shadowstar, the spoiler tag didn't work..

Back
Top Bottom