• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Torn Village [Now Started]

Re: The Torn Village

All accepted. We just need one more Co-Leader to start.

EDIT: Except for ChaosTres. You can't make a new team.

I fixed my form also. I kept the biography, though, since I liked it, and labeled it, "Would-have-been-Biography", or something along those lines. Is that okay?

Accepted.

...Doesn't anyone want to be Raven's Co-Leader? ._.

Re: The Torn Village [Team Blue needs a Co-Leader to start]

I will be!

Name: Vine
Species: Tangela
Team: Team Blue
Ranking: Co-Leader
Appearance: He looks mostly like an ordinary Tangrowth, covered in blue vines with some bunched up to create arms.
Personality: Similar to Raven, his leader, Vine is optimistic and hard-working. He likes to spend time swinging amongst trees by wrapping his vines around branches.
How the character died: He used to live in a tribe of Tangrowth and Tangela, but one night, the Tribe's leader, jealous of Vine's jolly attitude, let a vicious Mightyena enter the tribe's settlement. It brutally murdered Vine.
Other: Nothing, I think.

Please, please, fix how your character died and read the first post. ._.

I did read the first post. Twice. Did I miss something?

Oh. Erased from time.

A couple of the others didn't mention that, actually, and you still accepted them ; ;

To be honest, I can't think of a reason why Dialga/whatever would erase him. Unless I can just say that he was mysteriously erased at death. Like ChaosTres' character.

They did. Albeit, some of them were a bit unbelievable (Like Mercury's), and some a bit unexplained (Like ChaosTres'), but they did. Look, I'm just tired of everyone's forms being screwed up by this one section. Should I get rid of it because no one can make up a decent story?

I'm sorry. It's your choice really, but there's only a few reasons why a Pokémon could have made Dialga angry.

Best I could come up with :P

I'll try something else if you want.

Mine was just a random thought that popped into my head. I could change it though.

Reserve?

You can start without me though, since I won't get my form in till tomorrow.

(Although I really want to be in this, if there's no room, it's okay. EDIT: Read the first post and saw the extra spaces)

Name: Mark
Species: Kabuto
Ranking: Member
Appearance: Like a regualar Kabuto, only his eyes and fake-eyes are bluish-grey.
Personality: PO, although he's a bit of an introvert towards strangers.
Death: Mark fell from a great height, and landed at the feet of Dialga. The Temporal Pokemon took pity on the nearly-dead creature and erased him from time. (Hopefully, this is okay.)

I'll try again. I think.

Name: Vine
Species: Tangela
Ranking: Co-Leader
Appearance: He looks mostly like an ordinary Tangrowth, covered in blue vines with some bunched up to create arms.
Personality: Similar to Raven, his leader, Vine is optimistic and hard-working. He likes to spend time swinging amongst trees by wrapping his vines around branches.
How the character died: He used to live in a tribe of Tangrowth and Tangela, but one night, the Tribe's leader, jealous of Vine's jolly attitude, let a vicious Mightyena enter the tribe's settlement. It beat Vine to the brink of death, and the Tangrowth managed to escape, just. He wondered off, mangled and exhausted, and accidentally stumbled across a clearing where Dialga was resting. Dialga, angry at being woken, erased Vine without a second thought.

Bakuphoon is reserved, Castform & Blastoise are accepted.

Plus, who said you had to make Dialga angry? In PMD2, the Hero's disappearance had little to do with Dialga, who was actually helped by the Hero.

I'll let one of the leaders start.

Oh, and I'm sorry.

This seems interesting. May I join? :D

Name: Flame Tempest [or just Tempest]
Species: Cyndaquil
Team: Red
Ranking: Member
Appearance: He has a silver pelt instead of the dark blue, and his flames are a bright blue. Besides that, he doesn't have any wings or crazy things like that.
Personality: Tempest doesn't speak much, only when spoken to. He's the type to constantly say 'Sorry' for pretty much everything he does, which does get on people's nerves. He's always afraid to hurt others' feelings, hence his silence. It's hard to make a lasting friendship with him for less patient Pokémon, but once a lasting relationship is established he is able to more easily loosen up around whoever. But outside of these relationships he is very timid.
How the character died: Because of his strange colours Tempest was cast out of his original cyndaquil-to-typhlosion clan. Being the little cyndaquil it wasn't long before he starved to death, when at death apparently a figure not unlike Giratina lead him to the Torn World village.
Other: Yay?

You will fulfill it...

Yes, Dialga...

Dusk's eyes snapped open. They gazed ahead, empty like endless voids. He opened his jaws in a yawn, splashing into the water in the base.

Tiny woke up, stretched his arms as far as possible, and yawning very loudly. He wouldn't be surprised if he woke everyone else up.

You will fulfill it...

Yes, Dialga...

Tiny was confused. What was that?

Fury stood flexing his fingers. There was a bowl of pureéd Pecha next to him.

You will eat it...

Yes, mysterious voice in my head...

Fury picked up the bowl and knocked it back in one go.

Back
Top Bottom