• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Torn Village [Now Started]

Raven sighed. Her team was unable to make it. "I guess that means I'm going alone," she lamented, waddling back to Team Sky Blue's base.

Dusk nodded his head and turned. He started padding down the path, not knowing where he was going, or why. He just wanted to walk.

He got an idea. The Vaporeon dashed to the base and dove into the water, swimming luxuriously.

"I thought we'd at least start today..." Tiny thought.
He wondered back to the Yellow Camp, and began making his breakfast. He didn't bother before going to the Center.

Tiny wiped the berry juice from his mouth, and began his run around the Village.

"Wait for meeeeee!" Vine called after Raven, swinging down upon the Staravia and almost hitting her feathered back. He went over Raven's head and then fell back, swinging like a pendulum before stopping. He released the vine he was hanging on and fell the short way to the ground, then stood up and ran (or rather, walked awkwardly) after Raven.

Giratina- missing?!

Tempest couldn't but think of anything else as he trotted back home. Giratina had been his saviour! He had taken him away from his pack, away from the starvation, to this wonderful village.. I have to repay him! he thought, rushing faster back to the base.

He saw Dusk, merrily frolicking in the liquid meadow. He desperately wanted to shout, 'When are we heading out? We have to find Giratina now!' But then he decided not to bother the vaporeon. Looking around, he wondered where Karma was. Probably enjoying herself too..

[Oh, Shining Eevee, if Karma/MewxCharmeleonxEevee doesn't come on as well as those other inactive members, what'll happen to them? :P]

After everyone had left, Yi wondered around the village hoping to find the rest of her teammates. She began thinking of what they should bring with them on the search. Oran berries are good, they’ll be helpful during the mission. I’ll have to go look for some later. The Espeon thought to herself, before her stomach growled. I might as well find some breakfast first though.

Yi headed out of the village, looking for some berries to eat. Finding some in a nearby bush, she ate a few of the biggest ones she could find until the hunger was satisfied.

Last edited:
((So far, her last post was 4 days ago. Her character is a Co-Leader, so if she doesn't post in 6 more days, she'll be on Temporary Ban and your character, being the only Member, can temporarily take her place.))

Achamo was relieved to hear it wasn't today. Ever since his dying day, he never wanted to fight again. But, Giratina and the other explorers needed him. He figured there's no backing out now, so he might as well enjoy himself.

I should really introduce myself to the rest of Team Cobalt, Achamo thought. After all, I am a Co-Leader. But where are they? Achamo thought he might find out by wandering around Torn Market. He looked at the Team Cobalt roster to see who he should be looking for. Let's see... Leader, Fury, Tyranitar. Oh, I knew a Tyranitar in Pokemon Square. I know I'm the Co-Leader, so who are the members... Members, Dreamer and Richard (Rich), Wurmple and Grovyle.
A Wurmple?! What's a Wurmple doing on an Exploration Team?! I mean, I'm not prejudice against Wurmples, but shouldn't that thing hold off exploring until it at least evolves?

Mark listened intently to Grovyle, and then left after the rest of Team Blue. There's no way that I'll be able to follow them on the ground. I better Aqua Jet there. Mark jumped into a nearby river and shot himself forward with an Aqua Jet. This, combined with the current, sped him along quite efficiently, and he soon arrived at the Team Sky Blue base. He walked over to his specified spot and waited for something to happen.

Tiny stopped running and splashed water over his face from the nearby river. He had a sip as well.
'Why am I finding this harder than usual?' he thought. He paid no attention to it, and carried on running.

((Sorry, I was at my cousins house for a while.))

Karma was walking around, scanning the area for her leader. She had woken late, to the recurring nightmare of being trampled by the Rhypherior.

"Dusk?" She called out, heading towards where the Vaporeon was.

"Here!" shouted Dusk to the voice. He wondered what to do next, stepping back onto solid ground. "We'll head out to find Giratina when it is time," he said, as if reading Tempest's mind. But he didn't, he had just thought of that.

"Like that helps," mutterred Dreamer. "Exactly where is the Torn Valley? We won't even know what it's called when we get there."
She swivelled her head around and fixed her eyes on Achamo. She shiverred, as Bug Pokemon were afraid of fire, and the Wurmple's instincts were now her own. Her eyes were full of confidence, however; she wasn't about to show that she was ever afraid.

"Oh, hi," Raven greeted. "Looks like you're going with me on the mission!" She grinned, then flew off to somewhere that almost no one knew of, except her and another.

Sitting there was another Staravia. Raven greeted, "Hey, Cumulus."

"Oh, hi," he replied. "Where have you been all this time?" He stepped out of the nest, revealing two little eggs.

Raven took the eggs under her wings. "I have to leave on an expedition to find Giratina in the near future."

Cumulus nodded. "I'll take care of them for you."

With that, Raven flew off, back to the base.

Achamo turned around, noticing the small Pokemon behind him. It was the Wurmple he read about on the roster. Achamo had to crouch down a little to make sufficient eye-contact with Dreamer.

"Oh, hi. I was just looking for you. You're on Team Cobalt, right?"

Tempest saw Karma walking around in their camp. He listened to her brief conversation with Dusk and the little wurmple. How would they know? he wondered, unless there's a sign, but like that wurmple said (what was her name?) that's highly improbable.

Then there was a tall pokémon speaking to the wurmple; he couldn't make out the figure with the glare of the sun behind whoever it was. For a moment Tempest blanched- the figure was at least half a foot taller than the tallest typhlosion he'd seen.. what kind of damage could this figure do..?! Then the figure shifted, and the cyndaquil realized he was just a blaziken- enemy of the typhlosion in the 'real' life, but Tempest would be glad to be friends with him.

Back
Top Bottom