• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The world ends on Saturday

It is now 6:01 pm EST, and I say: "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering kaboom!"

All our efforts to gay up the world were for naught.

You SHOULD. And I've not played Wisest Wizard, I shall have to look it up (I still have lots of gin left over :D), and of course I love Ring of Fire. Although perhaps I've never had to be the one to drink the dirty pint at the end XD

:D See, the dirty pint at the end can actually be one of the most brutal and disgusting things you've ever experienced. I've flat out refused to drink them before, even after getting the last king, because when there are huge solid bits in it (and no even even added anything solid), something has gone wrong. HORRIBLY WRONG. I also like how you can adapt Ring of Fire so that it doesn't get stale, since after a while the regular rules get boring. We've swapped out some cards for others and added in tons of new rules and stuff, so the game always stays at least a little bit fresh.

With my housemates, we play it where you can buy a property whenever (if we want a quick game, we make it so, when someone lands on a property, it has to be bought, so if the person landing doesn't want it, the other players can bid for it - I've bought Piccadilly Circus for £5 before!), all tax money goes into the middle of the board and the next person to land on Free Parking gets it, if you roll doubles three times in a row, you go to jail, and landing on Go gets you £400. Which are the rules I don't think people normally play by.

My family plays all but the having to buy a property and £400 for Go! My sister's boyfriend hates playing with us because he's a stickler for the rule book, and because we deviate so badly from the rules he pouts and gets annoyed for the entire night. It's hilarious.

Oh great, now I need to find a way to pay for that yacht I charged to my credit card.

And I'm also going to need a good divorce attorney...

It's still 3:58 here in good ol' California. What would be awesome would be if I went to the baseball game tonight and as soon as someone's about to hit a home run, our lovely home planet to most of us will explode. Meanwhile, I'll try to gay it up at the game as much as I can, though it would probably end up in my mom's boyfriend getting fired from work if I openly started making out with random chicks. :/

It's 7:40pm and nothing horrible has happened that I know of. So I'm going to have dinner, get drunk and think of how I plan to worm my way out of a serious mess I've gotten myself into involving a guy I like.

So this guy had (or maybe has?) followers, and they sold all their worldly possessions in anticipation. My question is what do they do now? you know, since nothing seems to have happened.

I don't feel very dead...

Then again, I don't believe in God, so maybe he just left me alone? Although I haven't seen magical Jesus beams transporting people to heaven either.

I DON'T THINK WE'VE BEEN GAY ENOUGH

I find it hilarious that the first thing I heard when I turned on the today was... an interview with Michael Stipe, talking about how difficult it was to be gay during the 80's.

What a perfect coincidence.

I find it hilarious that the first thing I heard when I turned on the today was... an interview with Michael Stipe, talking about how difficult it was to be gay during the 80's.

What a perfect coincidence.

I just went 'aaaaa Michael Stipe!!!' out loud. Such is my love for R.E.M.

Back
Top Bottom