• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

"What is this, Ladies First Day? Alright then. Kat, Psychic."
Kat closed her eyes, and the area around her turned dark purple. A bluish aura surrounded Combusken.
Ah, but it would be too easy if it got knocked out right now from Psychic. I should fight with Kitty more. Though it'd be kinda.. cheap.
Zelda's mind started to wander, then she again focused on the battle.

Combusken was knocked down by the attack, but it was far from over. Combusken got up and got ready."Combusken, use Double Kick!" Combusken ran and leaped close to the ground and then kicked once, twice.

Aria nodded. She sent out a blue sea slug. "Go, Chouseki!"
The Shellos hummed with excitement. She began to slither around in circles.

Gwen stopper and forced her self to relax
Now, think about this. Shellos is a water type, which are weak to electric and - that's it!
Gwen pulled one of the spheres from her pocket
"Go Rose!" he shouted, throwing the ball vaguely towards the Shellos. A small green creature with petals for hand emerged.
"Roselia!" It called.
"OK Rose let's go for a Magical Leaf."
The pokémon nodded, and then sent glowing fragments of leaf spinning from it's petals towards the Shellos.
Mespirit looked at the abandoned pokéball, and then simply teleported the thing back into Gwen's pocket.

"If you insist, Dr. Leher."
Who to call out... Yanmega fainted, and Pidgeot's tired, so I have Tyranitar, Heracross, and Feraligatr.
Ned pulled a Pokéball off from his belt. "Go, Feraligatr!"
He waited for the teacher to call out his Pokémon.

(I've been inactive on this...Why, oh why?! Oh, and everyone who made another charecter or signed up is accepted~)

The girls walked to a class they simply call "Battle Class", because everyone, well, pretty much battles. Kioko heard the teacher call out for battles where you had to pair up with someone and battle in a single or double battle, but everyone was paired up. "Wanna battle, Leki?"
"Okay. Let's go! Choclate, go and get 'em!"
"Alright, Topaz, take off!"
A female Pikachu with a golden collar was ready to go, taking a fighting pose, and an Absol with a brown bow on her sharp blade-like horn growled slightly.
"Now, Chocolate, Razor Wind!"
"Topaz, Iron Tail!"

Meanwhile at Liza's castle...
~
Liza sat atop her Dragonite, Tsunami, flying around the outside of the castle, when someone called her on her cell phone. It was purple with black flowers. She opened it and heard something she hadn't expected-a call from a 17 yearold who goes to the High School!
"Hey, I want to battle you, Liza."
"It's Queen Liza to you, missy. And what for?"
"Because, I wanna' battle the Pokemon Master. That's all."
"Fine. Meet me at the battlefield close to the castle at 5:00 today. I'm guessing you know the way?"
"By heart, ma'am. Thanks! Laters." Liza snapped the phone shut, and played a note on her black flute she always had. Tsunami landed, let Liza off, and flew around some more. Liza slightly chuckled and let out everyone.
"Star? Can you get the servants to come here for a minute?"
"Mew!"
"Thank you, sweetie. Little twerp doesn't know who she's battlin'." Star flew off, looking for her Trainer's servants. Liza chuckled again and played her flute some more.

Back at the school...
Tess smiled, closing her phone and putting it away, making sure no one heard or saw her phone call to the Queen.
"Well, that's one after-school activity. And the title of Dardevil sticks to my name." Tess whistled, going to battle class quietly, making sure she wasn't heard, and blended in.

Last edited:
Albert stood in the castle doorway and watched Liza land. He watched as she released he pokémon, and as the mew flew towards him, he stepped forwards and walked over to Liza
"Is there anything you want me for, ma'am?"

Aria mentally kicked herself. Why didn't she think about this more? Chouseki was her weakest Pokemon!
The problem was, she didn't know what type Hidden Power was, so how could she use it strategically? Chouseki was badly hurt already, and she had no very effective moves.
"Just use Mud Bomb," she murmured sadly.
Chouseki began to create a blob of wet, sticky mud, and hurled it at the Roselia.

Gwen froze when the Shellos made it's move
Your move, Gwen, muttered Mespirit in her mind
"Err..Rose, dodge it!" she shouted, but too late, as before the Roselia could move it had been hit by the mud. Rose staggered to her feet, and Gwen moved in closer
"Are you OK Rose?"
Not now, insisted the voice in her head, which caused Gwen to back away sharply and straighten up.
"OK Rose use petal dance!"

Aria sat down disappointedly. Chouseki had fainted already, and she wasn't happy. Quietly, she withdrew it and turned away, scolding herself in her mind for being such a dingaling.

(Change of plan, I'm bringing Will in with the 'focus' group of kids)

Will sauntered along the corridor to the classroom. It seemed he was not the only late arrival, a girl had just slipped into the classroom ahead of him. He slipped in through the closing door and stood at the back of the room.

Gwen was in shock. So was Rose. Even Mespirit seemed a little surprised at how quickly the battle had gone.
I...I won? I actually won?
Yes, Gwen you won.
Yes...wait did Link see do that? She spun and looked in his direction, whist looking in her pockets. She withdrew Rose in a beam of red light. Link, however, was engaged in his own battle and wasn't looking the right way. Gwen swung around and moved out of the way of the battles.

Last edited:
"Kat, use Protect!"
The Togekiss ignored her trainer, probably regretting it after Combuskens' double kick. She squealed and countered with Water Pulse, soaking both trainers at the same time and spraying water everywhere. Zelda folded her arms and grinned, shaking her head apologetically.
"Hope you didn't have any important notes, Link."

Last edited:
"No, no important notes. But my leather wallet. But it's no big deal." Combusken was badly hurt, and was very low on health."Combusken, come back!" A red flash of light engulfed the pokemon and it entered the pokeball."Go! Dragonair, use Attract!" Dragonair opened its mouth and sent out a small heart bubble that went towards Katniss.
-------------
Dr. Lehrer said, "OK, my turn! GO! Mauville! Use Jolt Tackle!" The Pikachu started charging towards the Fraligatr.

Last edited:
"Dragonair is female, ri- Oh crap."
Katniss started floating around Dragonair before Zelda recalled her and sent out Kitty.
"Yeah, I only have Kat and her. Sad, really. Kitty, you know the drill."
The Mew nodded, then shot an Ice Beam at Dragonair.
"Not so unfortunately, Kitty knows quite a few move that are good against most types"
Woo, type advantages. My whole freakin' strategy. Sad, sad, sad, sad, sad. Wow, Kat sure made a mess of this room. Water, vines through the floor..

Purification tried to dodge, but was hit anyways. Erican got hit with Aurora Beam aswell. "Use Aurora Beam once more!" "Counter with Charge Beam!"

"Protect!"
Kitty surrounded herself with a glowing green sphere, giggling from inside. Zelda noticed the water from Water Pulse had frozen From Ice Beam. She tried and failed to pick up her feet.
Wow. Kat and Kitty've basically trashed this whole side of the room.

Back
Top Bottom