• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: A Life-Changing Seminar on Empowerment, Leadership, and Boobs.

Comment, yaaay~

Um. Overall, you're good. You make me feel like some kinda amateur. D= But yeah. Let's get more specific~

Shiela the Vampire Slayer: Love, love, LOVE Halan in that picture. His hands are excellent. And the ears, oh, I love how you drew them. Outfit's pretty nice, and he just looks so scholarly in that pose. Perfect. You have a pretty nice grip on human anatomy, I'd say~ One thing that bothers me is Edward's left eye. It seems to be over his hair, instead of his hair being over it. If that makes sense.

Akiko: I quite like. Especially the expression and pose, they seem so perfect and fitting on a Kirlia. Looks like she's dancing and maybe singing.

Fluffy Cat Guy With Edward's Hair And The Blue Outfit: Has that problem with the eye again being over the hair. The proportions seem slightly off, as well. His legs seem a bit too short/small for his chest. It's especially notable on the left one. I love the cream colour on the fur though, and the tail~

Skullkitty: ...Full of awesomenocity. Seriously. And I love the description. It really fascinates me how one is born and the gems... and the purple fur... just wonderful! I really do like that purple fur, the colouring and shading on it is excellent and it indeed looks very furry. It has good texture. I also really like the skeletal paws and head~ And that flame! Oooh, it's good.

Popsicle One: I really like this one, especially the expression on the face. The expression really stands out, it's quite good. And the eye! Oh, that eye is excellent~ Overall, it's a pretty picture, and I can't find much wrong with it.

There you go~

:0 my goodness, Arylett! The great big comment is much appreciated. :3 *huggle*

^ ^; ah the eye thing is probably just the influence of years of anime-watching, ahaha. I've been trying to cut down on it, but it's pretty hard, heh. Ah, yes, and the Leg son Edward in the uniform... I'm still working on my proportions x3; Thank yew~

IN OTHER NEWS art
exlof.png

My half of an art trade on FA with Exlof. His 'sona is so cuuute.

pcaidea-2-cookie.png

a sketch of my new Pokesona.

pcaidea1-tobiascasual.png

Sketch of Tobias, a character of mine |D he's a Pidgeotto here.

ed-desk.png

8D Edward posing! Mrrrow.

The first one: =3 He's cute indeed. I rather do like the wink, it only increases the cuteness, along with the tongue sticking out. I'm impressed, I'd imagine it'd be hard to draw something upside-down.

Roseradesona: Line art's a bit sketchy, but I do quite like the figure. It's really feminine and just awesome. The left leg (ahaha, I almost wrote the left EGG. XD) is a bit weird though. Lemme see if I can explain this right. I think the knee is lower than it should be on a humanoid body and the leg looks a bit stiff and awkward. Like, it's kind of at a weird angle... God, I suck at explaining.

Awesome Pidgeotto Dude: Is awesome. Looks sort of raptor like, actually. Or like one of those... what do you call them... the half dinosaur, half bird things. Which only adds to the coolness. I adore the face, the beak is curvy and it's hawklike. Line art's still a bit sketchy though. And maybe the legs are a bit too short for the torso... at least, I think.

Ed Foxy Thing - Very nice! I commend you on that desk he's lying on, the colours and shading are good. And the textures, too. Quite good texture, it looks wooden. The sky outside the window kinda looks like it was taken from a photograph instead of actually drawn. But if it was actually drawn, I'm impressed. As for Edward, I see no issues here~ And I like the little thingies on his right ear.

Hey, is Tobias a reference to Animorphs? Great series. :D

And great artwork. Giving me some ideas...

Yeah the sunset was from a picture; I was almost done and getting lazy xD

*high-fives Erindor* yay! you know who he was named after!

And now, an art:

sleepsui.png

:I My bed actually looks like that. It is a huge blob of bad taste.

And I was bored last night (and then I got sick Dx) so I made a million icons

alakazam-1.png
arcanine-1.png
atricuno.png
flareon-1.png
flygon.png
gallade.png
giratina-1.png
houndoom-1.png
jolteon-1.png
lucario-1.png
meowth.png
moltres-1.png
ninetales.png
ninetales2.png
ninetales3.png
poochyena.png
raichu.png
rampardos.png
rotom.png
scizor.png
snorlax.png
swinub.png
umbreon-1.png
zapdos.png
zigzagoon.png

And I think I'm going to open up a special Promo thing; I will edit any of the icons on the first post for people, provided that they offer a comment/crit on one of my works what isn't 'wow it's good' or similar!

Re: [ICONS!] A Life-Changing Seminar on Empowerment, Leadership, and Boobs.

You're bed -is- a blob of bad taste, but we still sleep on it when I sleep-pver. So I'm pretty used to it then.

The drawings are really good, I love the angry Ed pillow you have...plus the fact that you do sleep with your game on there. And where in hell did you get rainbow panties?

....As for icons. I have a Halan and Diego if you would please. Do it, or I shall eat your soul when I see you after school!

EDIT: I also want a Torei. That is all.

Blob of bad taste is like, an epic phrase.

Rainbow panties, oh my GOD. YES. I am so jealous. 3= And the pillow looks like it's going to nom your arm off. I must commend you on the hands, they're AWESOME. The only thing that sticks out to me in that picture is the head, the neck looks a bit too thin for it, perhaps. Or maybe it's a bit too big. Blob of bad taste bed though is <3

My rainbow panties are awesome. I am wearing them right now :3

Moony's Icons:
halan.png
diego.png
Torei.png

And I made a few more:
scyther.png
ponyta.png
lugia.png
hooh.png
arceus4.png
arceus3.png
arceus2.png
arceus.png

I think that now would be a good time to join in this discussion and oh dear god rainbow panties :o Maybe Dannichu has them too. :D

I'm still loving all of the art that's posted here, but there's been quite a bit recently and i'm a little tired so i'll just talk about rainbow panti- i mean the most recent piece. yeah, that.

So yeah, looks good. Took me a while to realise it was a bed, mind; all of the clutter made me think it was a desk or something until I read the caption beneath it. I like your use of thin lines for shading, it reminds me of biro drawings, which look cool. I don't see anything proportionally wrong with it, so either it's perfect or I need to put on my glasses.

Also, is that a chibi-Ed cushion i see on the bed? Nice.

rainbow panti-NO! BAD KAI!

...I want the underwear.
I want them so bad.

I also want the angry pillow, the kitty pillow, the wings oh fuck it I want your bed.

So you really did get sick? I did wonder if that was true. I thought you just weren't talking then randomly getting that message from your... mom?
Either way, I'm sorry D:

And I AM TERRIBLE AT CRITICISM AND COMMENTING ARGH D:

*flicks underwear at Zora's head* 8D

Yeah, that's my Edward pillow! I got him for my 16th birthday and I loves him so.

Yeah... I think it was just food poisoning though. I had horrible cramps all night then threw up a few times and felt way better in the morning.

*High fives back*

Yay Animorphs! Wish the series were still around...
Main criticism: I love the way you shade. Despite your youtube tutorial and much effort, I still haven't come even close.

And you come out with pictures every day that are better than my best. D:

I wish my bed were that original. Mine's a boring green plaid. xD

umbre.png

Umbrepo wants his tailypo back, right nao. >:C Or he will eat you.

Whoa my God, that is CREEPY.

The bloody tail is excellent, freaks me out the right amount~ And I love the glowing rings, really well done. Only one thing bothers me, and that's the weird arch in its back... like, it arches too much. It looks TOO thin, if that makes sense. The right leg also looks awkward, it's bent at a weird angle. But other than that, it's good~ I particularly like the blood and the teeth and the eye. Oh and the ears too! Very rabbitlike.

Nice nightmare-fuel Umbreon :x

On another notice, may I use that Snorlax icon?

Animorphssssss yes~

And tailypo is back; you reincarnated him as an Umbreon I see :o Not important, but since I can't think of anything to comment on that piece of glass right between his front and back legs looks like it's sticking out of the ground. [/fail] But yeah, I think the curve in his back is too.. drawn out? Deep?

yeah but anyways i want your art i'm leaving now

*squints* haha, the glass does look like that. heee.

As for the back, I was trying to go for it looking more... oh I can't think of the word. Malnourished? and sort of like it was a demon or spirit than a real animal... But is it that noticeable? hmm.

And yus, Momo, you may :3

rinnaEd-whydontyouandI.png

So I'll say why don't you and I get together an' take on the world
and be together forever
Heads we will and tails we'll try again
So I say why don't you and I get together, fly to the moon
and straight on to heaven
Cause without you they're never gonna let me in

=O She's pregnant. Edward's tits kits! It's cute~ I really like the expression 'pon his face. And her face~ It's so romantic~ She looks really nice and calm and feminine. And he looks masculine~ I love that background too.

Back
Top Bottom