• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What annoying things happen to you in-game?

KMew

It seems like in a lot of the Pokemon games I've played, there's always one or two really annoying things that happen non-stop. Like, in my Fire Red version, Sludge always poisons my Pokemon. Always. Also in Fire Red, every other move that has like 10% chance of inflicting a status problem... does. Another thing that happens is I'll use a move that takes the Pokemon from full HP to literally 1 hp. They'll put me to sleep or posion me or something, and I'll faint. Literally. I honestly can't count the amount of times that's happened. xD;

So, does this kind of stuff happen to anybody else?

I have the poison problem on LeafGreen. If it can affect my Pokémon, it will affect my Pokémon. It is the reason I absolutely hate Bikers. And Koga's gym.

There's a particular tiny little patch of grass in DP where I ALWAYS run into a wild Pokemon if I'm not using a repel. And I go through it often.

OHKO move in the Battle Tower. IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT! Now I can't even make it to the first Palmer again.

Also, I water my berries as often as they get orange, and they still end up giving two. Once I let it dry (forgetfully) and they gave ~6! It's seriously randomly generated,

When the opponent is confused, their fine. When I'm confused, I'm already dead.

I go looking for some pokemon in grass when I run out of pokeballs. I go out of the grass to buy more, and the pokemon I want appears!

That's happened to me so many times x-o

once while trying to catch rayquaza it had like 1hp and was asleep and i still coudent catch it with an ultra ball!!! grr then it woke up used rest so i hit it and threw a great ball and it caught it! wtf it had over half its hp still

once while trying to catch rayquaza it had like 1hp and was asleep and i still coudent catch it with an ultra ball!!! grr then it woke up used rest so i hit it and threw a great ball and it caught it! wtf it had over half its hp still

o-o
I used an ultra ball on Rayquaza while its HP was full and I caught it.

In my Ruby, Sidney, the 1st one you face in the Elite 4. Yeah. That one. He ALWAYS switches out his Mightyena when it gets low health.

And in my Pearl, all my Pokemon have problems with confusion. Also, One Hit KO's hate me, when I'm linked up with Dark Master, his Kyogre's Sheer Cold almost always hits my Arceus.

Not annoying, but amusing:

First time playing through my LeafGreen game, I get a female Bulbasaur. Cool.

Migrate about everything, restart game, get a female Squirtle. :D

In my Sapphire Monotype, EVERY SINGLE DARN POISON STING has poisoned me so far. And Poison Sting has what, a 10% chance of poison? And I always hurt myself when I'm confused. Always. <___<

The confusion problem. And also a few other things, like a paralysis problem, and catching Pokémon problem. I ran into a wild Lv. 5 Poochyena, and threw a Great Ball at it with full health. You know what?
ESCAPE.
*5 great balls later*
ESCAPE.
"ARG! It's just a Poochyena! How does it DO THIS?"
*4 PokéBalls later because I'm out of great balls*
This is my second-to-last Pokéball, and I finally caught the poochyena.

Whenever my Pokemon are confused in Sapphire or Diamond, they either never hurt themselves or only hurt themselves. O_o It's weird.

If I'm searching for it, it won't appear. >> But I'm sure everyone has this problem.

When I just don't want to battle a wild Pokemon, I can't escape. x_x So. Freaking. Irritating.

Golbats
never
leave
me
alone
the
bastards

You think you have it bad? Every single Time i go into a body of water that even has the tiniest chance of having a tentacool, the freaking thing shows up every other step!

Oh, and fishing. i hate the new fishing.

I don't see why anyone would LIKE the RSE style fishing. Seriously. I can't catch a thing in those games. *shakes head*

Back
Top Bottom