• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you being for Halloween?

Charizard Morph

has doomed us all.
So, what awsome/insane/wierd/frightening/freindly thing are you going to be for halloween? Are you making it or buying it? Tell!!!!!!!

I'm being a pirate!!
I made my costume, sort of. I bought the hoop erings, i got one of those puffy shirts (they're really comfortable! Who knew?) and I bought one of those triangle hat things. I'm wearing a pair on gauchos, and i already have a fake gun and sword.

Drunk.

Costume-wise, I have no idea D: I'm bum at costumes. However, I believe that Rhianna is going to somehow coerce me into letting her use make-up so I guess she has some sort of plan... yeep~!

I bought a cheap $5 frog mask and I guess I'll wear that. Although I'll look pretty half-assed next to V, Jack the Ripper, and possibly a drag queen.

Me.

No, seriously. I'm not dressing up, there's no time to arrange a costume. I'm scary enough anyway without dressing up.

CIMG2688.jpg

COME ON MY CHUMS TO THE ETERNAL DEPTHS OF HELL!

I'm gonna be a Greek Goddess. (*prepares for shouts of joy*)

Not sure which one. The costume didn't say.

It's...graah, I don't knooooow.

Cause I'm at school waiting for the evil bus...

Speaking of school, celebrations in WEARETHECHAMPIONSville (you Americans probably know what I'm talking about) are practically emptying the school tomorrow. :D

I don't like Haloween.
My cat died then in 2004 :(

When I used to dress up, I was a ghost. Just a sheet over my head with holes in it.

It's...graah, I don't knooooow.

Cause I'm at school waiting for the evil bus...

Speaking of school, celebrations in WEARETHECHAMPIONSville (you Americans probably know what I'm talking about) are practically emptying the school tomorrow. :D
If you bought a premade costume, odds are that it's Athena. (She'd have a helmet and sort of regal robe). A long, pretty dress-ish robe, possibly a blond wig; that'd mean Aphrodite.

Hmm. Anyway, I'm going to be some sort of vampire or such. Generic, but it suits my looks.

I GONNBEE A ZOMBIE!!! SCAERY!!! RAWR~

And I'm throwing the whole thing together too.

Using red food coloring. :3

Persephone. :3 I has costume, including pomegranets. And pomegranet juice (for a school party).

...Why? Because I can. >:3

Back
Top Bottom