• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you wearing right now?

Blue comfy jeans... actually, there's this logo on them that resembles the Nintendo DS logo.
A pink t-shirt. Or, light red as I would say, but then I checked Wikipedia, and apparently what I call "pink", they call "deep pink" and my shirt would indeed be pink.
Grayish brown socks.
Gray boxers.

And GLASSES!

Grey shirt with thin blue lines. It's really nice. <3 Plain and 89-year-old-ish but nice!

Steel-blue trousers. I only have four pairs of trousers, so... they'll just go on a constant loop.

My left sock is light blue with white snowflakes, and my right is multi-coloured and fuzzy. :3

Plain white shirt. -.-
Denim capris. -.-
Anything under them. -.-
New rectangular silver-framed glasses. :D

Blue Shorts (guess which ones? XD Don't worry, they're somewhat clean this time :D)
Red T-Shirt
Glasses
Light Blue Hanes Underwear

Currently wearing... a towel. I just got out of the shower, you see, and all my clothes are in the dryer.

Also wearing glasses with purple and red frames, red on the outside purple on the inside. and they have little diamonds on the frames <3

I'm wearing a light blue tank top-ish thing and some pajama light blue pants with little clouds on them. Also, my watch and my awesome glasses. With socks and obvious understuffs.

...I wear a lot of light blue, yes, I do.

My pajamas; a grey shirt with Pikachu on and some blue and green striped pajama pants.

I woke up at 3:30pm today and decided it wasn't worth getting changed XD

Black pajama capris that have black cat heads on them that have meow written below it, a black t-shirt that say Missouri Tigers on it, underwear, glasses, and hair tie.

Navy "Surfrider Foundation" hoodie, blue T-shirt ("Women Who Behave Rarely Make History"), loose blue capri-length jeans, rainbow flip-flops, a Timex watch and a safety-pin bracelet.

Long-sleeved black shirt (my favorite)
Blue jeans (my favorites)
Black Glasses (my only)
Gray socks (they're getting tired)
Black boxers (brand new)

Back
Top Bottom