• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

el garbanzo, i really appreciate your posts here and i've kind of wanted to get to know you for a while.

:D?

Doing people from my contacts and some others.
Arylett- You are a nice person to talk to because you're pretty cool.
Butterfree- You are amazing and I love your sprites, art, and TCoD.
Dannichu- I like you for the fact that you are awesome, your art is awesome, and your rainbow scarf.
FMC- Your art is so amazing that I am speechless.
Mike- You are awesome because you gave me a pineapple on my first day and our conversations are amazingly strange.
Spaekle- You are funny and also awesome. :v
Zora- I also love your drawings and you are funny from what I understand.
surskitty- Your hair is awesome. Also those purple pants.
Zephyrous Castform- You're pretty cool from what I understand.
Negrek- You are an amazing ASB chairperson-thingy.

Last edited:
Um um, I was gonna post about Vixie's gender but she beat me to it but I already wrote this post, so...

Music Dragon, we kind of go way back but never talk anymore. You're very amusing and awesome. :c

surskitty, you're a lot less intimidating to me now than you used to be. You're also really funny and awesome. |:C

This is getting kind of repetitive. actually HERE'S A LIST OF FUNNY PEOPLE WHO ARE PRETTY COOL IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
Music Dragon
surskitty
Tailsy
Blastoise
Dannichu
Cirrus
Zhorken

I don't talk to any of you very much, if at all, but I love reading your posts.

People who I'm more closely acquainted with:
FMC
Dwagie
moon-panther
Mike

I talk to you guys sometimesish and you three are really friendly and make me feel okay about life c':

People who are okay but I don't talk to them much but we get along:
KronoGreen
Blackthorne Steel
Kammington

Not much else to say here.

People I kind of sort of have a vague negative feeling towards due to some silly drama or something but my opinion might possibly change depending on severity, in no particular order:
Arylett see it doesn't take much to repair my impressions of your character :c ♥
Zora She came out and apologized so I'm going to waffle as I am wont to do
all those dumb cosmo forums guys
Any one of those people who strut in, say something homophoboic and stupid and then flee because they fell asleep after being told what and missed why in stupid-theology class and can't back themselves up at all

I don't really like hating people so I don't but... you guys :c I'll elaborate if you want but you may or may not know why I stuck you guys here.

If somebody else wants me to mention them I will but I can't really imagine that happening

And of course, Vixie I love you. >: Always be my best friend! I can vent to you about everything, or at least almost everything, and stuff. I don't think I'd fare too well without you ♥

Last edited:
Um um, I was gonna post about Vixie's gender but she beat me to it but I already wrote this post, so...

Music Dragon, we kind of go way back but never talk anymore. You're very amusing and awesome. :c

surskitty, you're a lot less intimidating to me now than you used to be. You're also really funny and awesome. |:C

This is getting kind of repetitive. actually HERE'S A LIST OF FUNNY PEOPLE WHO ARE PRETTY COOL IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
Music Dragon
surskitty
Tailsy
Blastoise
Dannichu
Cirrus

I don't talk to any of you very much, if at all, but I love reading your posts.

People who I'm more closely acquainted with:
FMC
Dwagie
moon-panther
Mike

I talk to you guys sometimesish and you three are really friendly and make me feel okay about life c':

People who are okay but I don't talk to them much but we get along:
KronoGreen
Blackthorne Steel
Kammington

Not much else to say here.

People I kind of sort of have a vague negative feeling towards due to some silly drama or something but my opinion might possibly change depending on severity, in no particular order:
Arylett
Zora
Any one of those people who strut in, say something homophoboic and stupid and then flee because they fell asleep after being told what and missed why in stupid-theology class and can't back themselves up at all

I don't really like hating people so I don't but... you guys :c I'll elaborate if you want but you may or may not know why I stuck you guys here.

If somebody else wants me to mention them I will but I can't really imagine that happening

And of course, Vixie I love you. >: Always be my best friend! I can vent to you about everything, or at least almost everything, and stuff. I don't think I'd fare too well without you ♥ Being able to be extra kinky around you is also wonderful~

I finally get a mention. Took long enough.

That is, of course, unless you're banned for some stupid reason because one person isn't very fond of you. <_<
Oh, how sad!

Also. *one* person?
Oh, just remembered something. Back on the old forums (and maybe for a while after the current one started up?), I used to think surskitty was a little bit "scary" for some reason. Or maybe "intimidating" is a better word for it? Kinda hard to describe, but something along those lines.

I'm not really sure where that came from, but whatever it was seems to have gone away since then. Probably just a really weird first impression.

Finding out that she draws tons of radishes probably helped. Radishes are not scary at all. XD
I bite. :B Like a bibarel.

(Also radishes are TERRIFYING I will prove it someday)
surskitty- Your hair is awesome. Also those purple pants.
\o/! Thank you~

... Mawile is a pretty cool pokémon but I don't remember who you arrrrre ; ;
Thanks! I think you're pretty awesome \o/ I never remember who I think is funny after about five minutes after they've said something funny, though, so I can't honestly return that. ... But I think it miiiiight be the case that you're amusing. I don't know. My memory, it is special.

Arylett
Zora
I'm sorry, but just what did I do to deserve this?

I finally get a mention. Took long enough.

Well, not specifically you, since there have been others before you. But you seem pretty okay even though we don't agree on theological things, if a bit sensitive, but I could understand that with everybody being kind of snarky, myself included... :c Now that I've got a better idea of your age I can say you still have time to gain any tact you may lack. You've got potential.
edit: Plus you're actually trying. That already puts you above most of the people I had in mind.

I'm sorry, but just what did I do to deserve this?

Eh mostly the "fair fight" thing with Vixie. It just made you two sound kind of butthurt and led everyone who knew about it to assume Arylett blabbed Vixie's opening gambit to the next person, which isn't a too cool thing to do unless everybody knows everybody's team, you know? I've never talked to you before so that was kind of my "first impression", if you could call it that. Pretty much the first time I know of that you interacted with someone I know closely.

also SHIT I just realized I forgot Zhorken in my post of vague lists. fixing. You're one of the cool dudes in my book.

Last edited:
Eh mostly the "fair fight" thing with Vixie. It just made you two sound kind of butthurt and led everyone to assume Arylett blabbed Vixie's opening gambit to the next person, which isn't a too cool thing to do unless everybody knows everybody's team, you know?
To be completely fair I would have asked for a fair fight whether I had known or not. Mentioning that I knew was a stupid thing to do in any regard, and I don't care about that anymore besides.

To be completely fair I would have asked for a fair fight whether I had known or not. Mentioning that I knew was a stupid thing to do in any regard, and I don't care about that anymore besides.

Asking for a fair fight is cool, I just call it the " 'fair fight' thing" just... because that was the least wordy thing to call it. :v It was really just a first impression thing for me and the way you mentioned what you knew just made it sound kind of vindictive. I don't hate you or anything, of course, that's just the vibe I've got for you at this point in time.

Asking for a fair fight is cool, I just call it the " 'fair fight' thing" just... because that was the least wordy thing to call it. :v It was really just a first impression thing for me and the way you mentioned what you knew just made it sound kind of vindictive. I don't hate you or anything, that's just the vibe I've got for you at this point in time.
Perhaps I shouldn't have come across the way I did then, and I apologize to any parties involved... or that happened to notice.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to leave before shit hits the fan.

Last edited:
Oh hey cool, I got mentioned a few times in a rather positive manner.

Okay, let's see what I have to say about certain members. Beginning with the more positive ones.

Metallica Fanboy needs more love. Seriously, he's a really cool guy.
Steele is pretty cool as well. I'm fine with Shellos, but Wooper is still better.
Green, as much as I don't like having to say this... you sort of come off as someone trying to be cool over the internet by being overly nonchalant and typing in all lowercase, but you come off as an ass.
Alraunne, you're a great spriter and I always misspell your name.
Walker, you're actually a really nice person.
Surskitty, I think I used to hate you on the old forums. You're fine, though.

And, yeah. I'm not particularly interested in what you guys think about me, but feel free to say what you'd like.

Arylett
Zora She came out and apologized so I'm going to waffle as I am wont to do
Erm... well, at first when I read this, I thought it was for... the whole "random thing posse" thing. I always had a feeling you had negative feelings towards me and have been intimidated by that. So I found you intimidating, and had vague negative feelings towards you because of the feelings I perceived you as having towards me. I don't really know you that well, so this assessment is unfair. I respect your spiriting abilities though and asides from the vague negative feelings, you do make some good posts.

Anyways... I've got other things to address.

Eh mostly the "fair fight" thing with Vixie. It just made you two sound kind of butthurt and led everyone who knew about it to assume Arylett blabbed Vixie's opening gambit to the next person, which isn't a too cool thing to do unless everybody knows everybody's team, you know? I've never talked to you before so that was kind of my "first impression", if you could call it that. Pretty much the first time I know of that you interacted with someone I know closely..
Uh... everyone apparently knew about this? O_O Well, that's new. Anyways, I'll admit it was wrong of me to tell Zora such things and maybe I was butthurt. I was just suspicious because the strategies used were akin to some competitive ones that I had read about, and I thought that was a bit unfair, so I told her. But it was wrong of me and I apologize. I don't want to start drama because I can't handle it right now, so, let's just leave it at that, please.

Back
Top Bottom