• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Everyones nice here eh, but lets see...
Putin: Very funny cartoonist.
Belmont; Very nice.
Verne:..ehhh, sorry but don't know you that much.
ZC: Nice and well, not really annoying, but he has his moments.
Arylett: Nice, not to annoying, don't really know anything about the fonts she uses.
Caller: Obviously a good debater.[I mean that in a good way]
GQ: Ummmmm, I've seen you around but don't know you entirely.

I think thats it, oh yes.
Flora: Nice, but we have only seen each other in passing.

There.

Arylett Dawnsborough - FFVIII sucks ass but otherwise you're quite a good person. Also, your avatars are always nice.
Aww, it's too bad you don't like FFVIII. Well, we all have opinions, hmm? But I think you're very intelligent and you seem like a great guy.

Arylett: Nice, not to annoying, don't really know anything about the fonts she uses.
Well, I use the same font as everybody else. (I used to use a different font on the old forums.) Thanks though, I think you're pretty nice and you seem really friendly. ^^

Belmont - +7 Awesome Points.

Dewgongeru-nice
Thank you, but I am Dewgong. You will call me Dewgong.

Anybody else who said anything about me, I didn't read it, I will later.

If you called me anything but Dewgong, edit your post before I see it. >:[

Everybody real friendly here, especially Mewtwo. But I kinda have a problem with Aurora King, I don't know why.

Everybody real friendly here, especially Mewtwo. But I kinda have a problem with Aurora King, I don't know why.

What! What! Absurd!

AK is pretty cool,,, i've learned not to fuck around with him as he usually wins

*Did not want to read through 18 pages of text x.x*

AuroraKing is awesome :D

That is all. After all, what else is there to say about him?

Thank you, but I am Dewgong. You will call me Dewgong.

Anybody else who said anything about me, I didn't read it, I will later.

If you called me anything but Dewgong, edit your post before I see it. >:[

And don't ever call me Cirrus, guys. You've got to call me Cir instead. >|

I really need to start paying attention to people, because I don't have any opinion on loads of people who've posted on this thread. ;_;

Except Icalasari who is cool. :D But has a name that made me have to check three times to see if I spelt it properly. DX

Icalasari's name is easy; it's all letters and every odd one is a vowel. Names like Buizelfan\d{5} are what trip me.

\d{5} matches five digits.

Back
Top Bottom