• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Hm. I believe only two people commented on me... of course, because I hardly posted outside of RPs and fanfiction. Still, it'd be nice. :P Please? =D[/attentionsnatch] Watch every post say "I don't know you all that well..." or something along those lines. XD

Zora of Termina: Just the username automatically makes them awesome. Termina's awesome! =D When there aren't evil moons hovering over it.

Altmer: Pretty cool, don't know them all too well.

The rest of you... I don't know. Jeez, I'm such a hypocrite. ><

I still can't tell the difference between Vyraura and Vladimir Putin's LJ. >_>
Are you the same person, or have your (not really) similar names confused me?

Uh... pretty sure I've said my opinion on Mudkip... ooh, Fluffy Clouds is back. :D I remember your introduction thread. Still curious for more~ And if Grimdour is the same Grimdour I remember from the old TCoD, they're pretty cool, I guess. Although the name keeps making me think of a scythe.

...did you have a scythe as your avatar, or am I just having subconscious desires to kill you? DX
And were you on Mew's Hangout? 'Cause I vaguely remember a Grimdour there, possibly.
All true. Had the Reaper as an avvie back at the Invision Forums, and my first forums was Mew's Hangout.

Yaay for something which I don't know the word for!

KindleQueen: You are awsome, it's that simple. I first met you in your RP, and since then all I can do is see how awsome you really are.

FullMetalCookies: Girl, you are one of my best friends, so all I can say is nice things (and some mean things in private). You're an evil, twisted sister that I love to plot with in our aim to rule the world many RP ideas. Babe, you're rock'n.

Stormecho: Met you through KQ's RP, and all I can say is that you make one hell of a RP player. You are fun to argue with and you make sure that your character speaks it's mind. You seem like a nice person and I hope to get to know you better over time.

moon-panther - You have my respect. And I love your roleplaying-style, you're so good at it. (Also, I love Halan, he is awesome~)

moon-panther: Agreed. Halan = awesome. :P Heh, you're fun to RP with because of the inevitable sarcastic taunts that our characters fling. Hopefully Bas and Halan will team up a lot in the future.

KQ: Nice RPer, fun to chat with. :P We should get to know each other better.

I know this is old news by now, but I worked out that less than 20% of my posts include the Welcoming Song, proving those who said it'd be around 80% completely wrong.

...No? I just searched for any post in the Introduction forum by me containing the words 'But to commemorate what is lost' and worked out what percentage of my post count that was, coming to 19.125 or something. Anyway, I only have a few posts in Forum Games.

I know this is old news by now, but I worked out that less than 20% of my posts include the Welcoming Song, proving those who said it'd be around 80% completely wrong.

i'm pretty sure that you don't recognise hyperbole AND I'm pretty sure that 20% of your posts being ONE SINGLE TEMPLATE POSTED OVER AND OVER is still too much

I never said it wasn't too much. But I've actually stopped with it now, resorting instead to composing four verses for every new member.

I'm really feeling hated at the moment.

Right. Here goes:

I like Castform for his creativity, inginuity, and comic attitude. Every post is hilarious.

Kindling Queen is awesome for making the RSP, and she's pretty organised.

I have personal friends like Evoli and Dark Tyranitar.

Just a few people I'm annoyed with, mainly for their lack of grammar/double posting/not capitalizing etc.

Pretty much everyone is nice, or at least tactful. That's why I like being here.

there is nothing wrong with forgetting to capitalize occasionally

it makes for a different 'tone of post'

and surskitty that avatar is really messing with my old perception of you as all serious-cat troll eater.

Back
Top Bottom