• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Re: What Games Are You Playing? (Redux)

Tales of Innocence, occasionally Suikoden Tierkreis, and of course working on my suikoII lp periodically.

I just beaten FFVI today! All praise Kefka!

Doing a saveless run on White, and not using any Pokemon from my first run (or the Pan/Simi trio)

I left all my consoles back home, so all I've got is a few games on my laptop. Most played game would probably be Europa Universalis III. It's a fun strategy game that lets you do loads of historical what-ifs, such as "what if Cornwall became independent, conquered the rest of Britain and formed a pan-European Cornish empire?"

Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave. Just kind of biding my time until Tales of Graces comes out on Tuesday, and Kid Icarus on the 23rd

So I know about Chrono Trigger and all, but I've never really played it.

I just got the DS version of it.

Holy crap, all of those years wasted

Doing a saveless run on White

Also playing the Bloons series and various games on Kongregate

Plants vs zombies. Completed it, now messing around with the zen garden.

Duking it out with my buddies on Street Fighter X Tekken. I'm also doing a marathon of all the Ace Attorney games before 5 releases, I'm currently on Case 2-3 on Justice For All.

Tales of Graces f :D

Family effort on this game! We beat up that stupid boar thing on Mt Zavhert after a billion tries and screamed so loud we scared the kitties :(

I'm eventually gonna start trying to beat KHI since my friend's sorta interested and I'd like to finally beat the freaking game (stupid ursula)

Digimon World: Dawn

I can't wait till summer vacation so I can get a job and finally get myself a 3DS >.>

Finished Ghost Trick a few days ago and have been filled with nothing but unabashed bliss. Reallly hoping to lend it to a friend so I can have someone to bother in RL. It's just one of those games you can't put down. :D

Replaying Galerians and a new game+ for Tales of Graces f. really just biding my time until Diablo III and Dragon's Dogma next month

I just bought The Hidden. I officially love Augmented Reality games.

Let's see..

Mario Party 9, The Legendary Starfy, The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy IX, and..that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom