• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

I am currently playing: Kingdom Hearts 1, KH Re:Chain of Memories, Final Fantasy XII, Devil May Cry 1 & 3 on Dante Must Die mode, Shadow of the Colossus, and Pokemon Firered.

Found my old copy of Kid Mystic and played though that last weekend. That was amazing. Anyway, I play regular bouts of TF2 and rock band, but I've also started Castle Crashers and Mario Party 9 recently. I tried I wanna be the Guy for a while, but the graveyard is tough.

Been playing tf2, Darksiders, and KOTOR. Would be playing SWTOR, but the file size is insane. Been downloading it for the past few days and I'm pretty sure I've downloadded 20GB, and I'm only about a third done.

I finished playing 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors on the DS a little while back (I picked it up when I was in America last (it never came out in Europe) and it's a BRILLIANT game), and am on the sequel, Virtue's Last Reward, now. I'm only an hour or so in, but it's really good fun :)

I finished playing 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors on the DS a little while back (I picked it up when I was in America last (it never came out in Europe) and it's a BRILLIANT game), and am on the sequel, Virtue's Last Reward, now. I'm only an hour or so in, but it's really good fun :)

:D I finally got VLR today after my last exam, I'm so excited! :D :D!

let's see: pokemon black 2, pokemon conquest

and on top of that, some old atari games.

Finished Pokemon Blue, so now I'm playing LeafGreen.
As well as Twilight Princess, Art Academy, Tales of the Abyss.

Started playing Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask since it's five bucks, I had five bucks in wii points, and people kept posting Clock Town bgm.

Got Dr. Lunatic Supreme with Cheese for Christmas and I've been unable to stop playing. It's sad most people have never heard of it, it's an awesome game and runs on awesomeness and silliness.

:D Majora's Mask is fantastic! hope you enjoy it.
tbh so far I'm kinda annoyed it's not Wind Waker. It's not BAD, but ugh playability issues. Lighting lighting lighting. Also shit contrast. Also that fucking invisible platform jumping puzzle.

Back
Top Bottom