• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What is your favourite single Pokemon ever

Houndoom, and it's been my favorite ever since Gold and Silver were released. I've always been a sucker for canines.

Last edited:
What? Sometimes I just have random obsessions. Murkrow is #5 on my favorites list!

But this time, the Luxray thing has a reason that only Cryptica knows >:3

Re: What is your favourite single ever

Absol, completely.........but Drifblim comes pretty close......

Mine are Eevee and Skitty all the way but Ms Mudkippy is making her way up the ladder of my favorite Pokemon.

My favorite Pokemon
Eevee
Skitty

Absol
Ninetales
Lapras
Gardevoir
Mudkip

I have had many favorites over the years, but have come to a dillema: the ralts family. They are all so awesome. but as you can see, my avatar and signature say ralts. its adorable. yay. and I also like mawile.mawile

Mine are Eevee and Skitty all the way but Ms Mudkippy is making her way up the ladder of my favorite Pokemon.

My favorite Pokemon
Eevee
Skitty

Absol
Ninetales
Lapras
Gardevoir
Mudkip

It says single favourite

look at my avvie and sig
:D
Yeah! High-five!

I'm not sure, though. Darkrai's hovering near the top spot, but Mewtwo and Pikachu are coming close. Houndoom's just sitting at fourth.

... I've got it! Darkrai! :D

Breloom has had that position for a few years now.
Logical reasons why?
Breloom doesn't need that; Breloom is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom