• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What ships do you sail?

Feh, whether they've met or not is irrelevant when it comes to shipping. Often, the best fics are written about people who actually have very little, if any contact in canon, because it allows the author to explore a relationship completely free of What Canon Says; they have to work extra hard to make the relationship a believable one, make their personalities fit, see what they have in common and so on. Working with such little evidence is what makes some ships so much fun.

(Well, that and some are absurdly hot - not normally the case in Pokemon, but the point still stands. Look at Cameron/Thirteen for example. Mmm.)

Feh, whether they've met or not is irrelevant when it comes to shipping. Often, the best fics are written about people who actually have very little, if any contact in canon, because it allows the author to explore a relationship completely free of What Canon Says; they have to work extra hard to make the relationship a believable one, make their personalities fit, see what they have in common and so on. Working with such little evidence is what makes some ships so much fun.

(Well, that and some are absurdly hot - not normally the case in Pokemon, but the point still stands. Look at Cameron/Thirteen for example. Mmm.)

It's a bit annoying though, sometimes - when people ship really random characters who've never met for the sole reason that they think it would be hot. D:

I guess it's fine for people who like that kind of stuff, though... XP

Oh, God. This will definetly start flame wars. But for my shipping selections I pick Rocketshipping. I mean they even got married in manga! Then I would pick PokeShipping. Because there opposite personalities would be very funny to depict or write for in manga, anime, fan stuff, that and May and Ash? Ewwww! May was 10, Ash was like a older teenager. More of a problem with Dawn though.

Personnally, I perform older ships with many sails that need a lot of skill to navigate. Think Pirates of the Carribean quality. *is shot repeatedly*

Anyways.

Kenny and Dawn do look pretty good together as a couple, so Penguinshipping sounds good.

Contestshipping is nice as well.

Ash, methinks, shall not end up with anyone we've seen so far - he's not a "man" yet, and definitely isn't thinking that way, given his interaction with Misty, May, and Dawn.

Oh, and Ash's mom + Prof. Oak, because it makes sense, and really there is proof, as they're always together when Ash calls, they went on vacation to Acapulco together, etc. But I don't think Prof. Oak is Ash's father, probably some no-nothing trainer that ended up dying on the road after knocking up his girlfriend.

Get ready for a long list.

DawnXPaul(Ikarishipping)-You can't say it's not cute.

Ash's PikachuXDawn's Buneary(Cutsieshipping)-You have seen the way Buneary acts near Pikachu, right?

DarkraiXCresslia(Midnightshipping)-Opposates attract~!
Orb/Earth/Elementshipping(GroudonXKyogre)-Well, it looked like they only fought because of the orbs in that episode. Because when the orb(s) shattered/broke/disappeared(can't remember) they stopped fighting and whent their seperate ways. They COULD have some special kind of telepathy powers that only legendaries get.;3

Godmode/Dementionshipping(ArceusXGiratina)-Simple. Oposates attract. Also one thing that should be noted, I think Arceus if FEMALE and Giratina is MALE.

AzelfXMespirit(WillforEmotionshipping)-One I pulled out of the AIR~! It souned cute so I put it here.

SaturnXMars(Commandershipping)-They BELONG together! Who DOESN'T know that? I mean... LOOK AT THEIT HAIR!x3

CyrusXFaintina(Ghostofemotionshipping)-Because Cyrus needs a shipping and we know nothing about his past but that he lived in Sunyshore city so there.

LugiaXHo-oh(sleepingwhileawakeshipping)-BECAUSE I SAID SO!

It's a bit annoying though, sometimes - when people ship really random characters who've never met for the sole reason that they think it would be hot. D:

I agree SO MUCH.

Rule 4 of shipping: Do not make ships only because you think two characters would look "cute" or "hot" together.

Ash/Misty. the original. Ash always goes wierd whenever he meets Misty again...

It was there from the beginning and it still stands

celebishipping is the best ever (which for uninformed people is Iron Masked Marauder x Time Flute)
DayDreamShipping (Meowth x Giovanni) is also extremely attractive

silliness aside though, Flannery x Flannery's Torkoal
don't even argue

I'm not really in the shipping biz, but if I were to choose, I'd say that Ash/Misty is the most likely, judging by how he's actually shown some fleeting interest in her at times as opposed to the other two girls on the show.

However, I don't believe Rocketshipping is all that plausible. Well, it could be, but definitely NOT the way the fanfics show it. They just seem so much more like good friends (and really, how many girlfriends would try to marry off their boyfriends for money TWICE?)

:< You know, the only person, I think that, has kissed Ash, was Latias (or Bianca.) I used to be a bit of a Altoshipper (AshxLatias) in the way of that it was 'cute', but other than that I've never really thought a particular couple would be a great couple, or anything. Heh, it takes me until something blatantly canon to even consider that it's more than a brother sister relationship (or brother brother, sister sister.)

Meh. I only like rocketshipping because of the screwed up name, I mean, Rocketship-ping! Seriously, I don't believe in shippings. For ANYTHING. Can me wierd, but I'm only 12.

Am I the only die-hard Advanceshipper(MayxAsh)? For me, it stands above all other shippings.
Also there's:
Ikarishipping(DawnxPaul)
Orangeshipping(MistyxTracy)
Those are my main ships. I EXTREMELY dislike Contest(MayxDrew),Poke(AshxMisty), and Pearlshipping(DawnxAsh). I sorta dislike slash shiping, expecialy SaphirePearlshipping(MayxDawn)

Only anime shippings? Dangit. Let's see.

Ikarishipping, AdvanceShipping, PokeShipping, and SapphirePearlshipping. I love those shippings.

I'm a huge fan of Staffshipping (Sir Aaron X Lucario). Also, Elixirshipping (I think that's what Wally X Gardevoir is called) and Luxuryshipping (Giovanni X Persian).

Pearlshipping... I'm a little Pokeshipping too... I dunno. Ash and Dawn just... click. Contestshipping cause drew and may are awesome. hey. Don't get mad if Pearlshipping is stupid.... I just like it

AdvanceShipping - say no more. I love this one.

RocketShipping - Jessie's cute, James is cute, and there are a bazillion hints.

OrangeShipping - I've never liked Misty, but this one is sorta cute. Especially if you watch the second half of OI in French.

What? I was revising for an exam...

Back
Top Bottom