• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

what would happen if team rocket stole pikachu and pikachu turned evil and wanted to destroy of all sihnoh

coco79

that would be intresting to see what happens to ash and pikachu see how team rocket eteals piakchu what they do etc

Well if pikachu went to team rocket's side it would be easy to make pikachu weak as. Just go to another reagion and pikachu goes all weak. It does that with all reagions.

Pikachu would go into the Battle Pyramid ruins, steal a stone Pokeball, throw it at Ash, and use him to take over the world, of course!

That stopped being funny when you started writing Freedom.

Shut up.

That would be awesome, actually. Although I highly doubt that Pikachu will do Team Rocket any good -- there are way better Pokemon out there.

Team Rocket would have to do some serious mind control. Also, if Team Rocket did get away with Pikachu and turned him evil, it would make for an interesting 2-3 parter.

[offtopic]i know this is offtopic and i dont want to sound like a retard, but why hasnt pikachu evolved into a raichu yet?[/offtopic]

[ontopic]if pikachu turned to the dark side, he would learn the power of the sith, under the power of...*ckk-chhh*Boss Vader![/ontopic]

coco79, you scare me.

I think.. they'd have to kill Pikachu, or make him good agian like they did Celebi.

[offtopic]i know this is offtopic and i dont want to sound like a retard, but why hasnt pikachu evolved into a raichu yet?[/offtopic]

Because it requires a Thunderstone, and no-one wants him to evolve?

That would be awesome, actually. Although I highly doubt that Pikachu will do Team Rocket any good -- there are way better Pokemon out there.

...It's Team Rocket. Even a Pikachu would improve their team by several times

And I think something like this happened once. Pikachu got amnesia, and for awhile, Jessie, James, and Meowth were actually decent O.o

Because it requires a Thunderstone, and no-one wants him to evolve?
In one of the earlier episodes, Ash actually offered Pikachu a Thunderstone to beat Lt. Surge, but Pikachu didn't want to evolve, but he/she beat Lt. Surge's Raichu anyways. (Using Pikachu's speed >:D)

Now, on-topic. Pikachu would beat Team Rocket and rule the world MWAHAHAHAHA!!

End of discussion.

<.<

here is what would happen

exploding-earth.jpg

Then Ash, like the Mary-Sue he is, would miraculously save the day with the help of about ten legendaries and perhaps his trusty Charizard, dragging Brock and Dawn along as useless side characters who don't really do anything. Then, he would use "the power of friendship" to bring Pikachu back to his senses. Pikachu would use a hax Thundershock, electrocute Team Rocket, and send them blasting off again for the eight-million and seventy-second time. Then all would be well, and Ash and pals would be back on their merry way.

Bleh.

If it did happen, Pikachu would be evil for 1-2 episodes and get turned back because "Ash believes in him" or some other corny thing because that's how some episodes turn out...

It wouldn't happen.

But if it did, yeah, Ash would pull some "you're my best friend and always will be" and "I believe in you" crap on Pikachu, then all would be well.

Back
Top Bottom