• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WHAT YEAR IS IT

Meowth

but is a sheep entering.
so hey

i haven't been here in forever

also um i used to be meowth, hi

Sincerest apologies for my prolonged absence :c I don't even remember why I drifted away from this place last summer, but from like August/September I was in a pretty unhappy place for a few months so even though I missed this place like hell I didn't think I'd be wanted back or some stupid shit like that. (As evidenced by the joining date of this account, I tried to stage a secret second coming under a different name but that felt weird so I left again. I had the crazy just a little bit.) Then at the start of this year I left university and started to cheer up/chill out a little but thought everyone would be mad at me for disappearing for half a year or some stupid shit like that. Then today I thought you know what fuck it I miss tCoD I'm going back. The end.

So um hey. Hope you all managed to function without me in some crazy fashion. The lack of ASB probably won't help my being-active adventures any, but I'll give it a shot. :3

Oh, and to anyone who wasn't around until after my disappearance, hi, ignore that text wall there. I'm Sang. I like Pokémon and other things that please me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must dash and find people I used to know so they can yell at me.

Oh God people are gonna start shipping us again I'm not sure if I'm prepared for this

Just kidding, welcome back! :)

... Oh, huh. You seem pretty different, actually, although I don't think we've ever spoken.

Welcome back?

Welcome Back!! Though I don't think we spoke much at all when you were here, I do remember seeing your name floating around just about everywhere.

Wait, WHAT? You're really Mike/Meowth?

Duuuuude. You're a legendddddddd

When I was just a little forumer, I'd sit in other user's laps and they'd tell me stories about you.

Oops, giggling.

I'm ashamed to say that wasn't even intentional.

Oh God people are gonna start shipping us again I'm not sure if I'm prepared for this

Just kidding, welcome back! :)

Only if they're history's greatest monsters

Wait, WHAT? You're really Mike/Meowth?

Duuuuude. You're a legendddddddd

When I was just a little forumer, I'd sit in other user's laps and they'd tell me stories about you.

Would you like an autograph?

(Also thanks for any and all rewelcomings, everyone <3)

i guess i can welcome you back. i don't know a lot about you, nor have ever talked to you. but i have loved your asb stuff.

so many older members coming back

Hi! Welcome back to TCoD. I did not know you from before, and my fingers hurt from typing other people's welcoming posts (search around for them) May I ask, what does your signiture say?
EDIT: The year is 2012 or The Year of The Dragon. =P

oh hey! I wondered where you went. Glad to see you back!

Oh wow you ARE a legend, of sorts! Haha so can I have an autograph?
Welcome back ^^

Back
Top Bottom