• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's ironic or surprising in your Pokemon game?

I was hunting down a feebas god knows how many years ago while I was eating dinner. When I randomly found one, (I didn't know about the six tiles only thing) I was so surprised, I dropped all the extremly hot pasta off my plate and on to my lap.

My water-type burned me....

I found out that nicknaming a Pokémon "Man" brings forth plenty of ironic phrases.

Man, switch out! Come back!

Man grew to Lv. 8!

I was talking to my friend about how I wanted Shiny Cleffa from the odd egg and Crystal and I looked down at my SP and it hatched into one.Its ironic that I havent used my Masterball in either SS or Crystal

I got to the Cycling Road on Hg today and my god have Bikers changed. "hey give me your phone number so we can be best friends and you can phone me about studying and puzzles and even if I can't help I can listen because we're friiiiends :D Also my bike doesn't pollute because I love nature~"

The Entei in my Soul Silver is running around Johto frozen.
comic153.png

I've always wondered if that happened.. In Platinum all three of the Legendary birds and Mesprit are running around asleep.

Bah, falling asleep doesn't stop them from running away, but giving them a nasty look (Mean Look) apparently does.

...Neh, I guess that in itself is ironic enough about these games :P

I once used mean look on a roaming pokemon and it then ran away.

Also, in my Sapphire, I was fighting Raquaza, and it fled. Can it do that?

In my Platinum, I probably have like 120 Brelooms, and there is only one that is careful, the nature I wanted my competitive Breloom to be.

Also, since I started caring about natures, I am doing a new run-through in my Heartgold version, and almost all of my pokemon have terrible natures, starting with my Crocanaw, who is modest. That's just terrible for a Crocanaw!

Last edited:
that's low, man. I have no idea how that happened, and my friends laughed at me when I told them.

(I know you were joking, but still, how you came up with that on the spot is pretty good)

The Rayquaza in Pinball RS keeps freezing my ball...when it's hovering over it. This gives me like 4 free hits in a row XD

Battle Hall: Select Water.

Nerd shows up. "Me and my buddies like making teams over the internet!" or something like that.

Nerd sends out Mudkip.

My friend once got her master ball, didn't know what it was, then used it on a magikarp.

...then she found out what a Master Ball does. Boy, was she pissed.

Back
Top Bottom