• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your birthday on the the tCoD Zodiac?

November 18,
imagetest.aspx
imagetest.aspx
imagetest.aspx
imagetest.aspx

lol gaiz, im speshul eWe -shot-
Well it's better than Beldum, which I had last time. But still, I don't really like Latias that much. :c

Last edited:
Day of absol, reign of darkrai, season of will. Absol is awesome!! It is soo cool!! I hate its D/P sprite, though. Love that platinum one

Day of Spearow and Fearow, Reign of Ho-oh, Season of Knowledge.

I used to have... Charmander. Meh, Charmander stinks.

Why do I get such vanilla mons ):

Day of Togepi and Togetic
Reign of MEsprit
Season of Emotion

Where is the image at?

Last edited:
Day of Ledbya/Ledian, Reign of Dialga, Season of Knowledge.
Meh... could have been worse.
...and I would have had Minun before.
Oh well, changes must happen.

Oh, F*ck. I GOT A DAMN PROBOBASS! Why must mah life be so painful. I HATE PROBOBASS WITH ALL MY HEART BECAUSE IT IS ONE OF MY LEAST FAVORITE POKÉMON EVER GODAMMIT!

...Stupid Zodiac. T_T

Freaking Lileep/Cradily, Reign of Regirock, Season of Knowledge. I could be a pretty little Growlithe if it was the old Zodiac >.>

Day of Kecleon, Reign of Arceus, Season of Will.

In the old Zodiac, it was Day of Blastoise, Reign of Articuno, Season of Water.

March 3, In the old zodiac I was a Paras T_T but naow....

Shadow Mewtwo :D epic

I'm July 1st, so I'm the day of Spearow and Fearow.

I used to be born on the day of Charmander. I sort of like Charmander (the Kanto starters are okay, but not amazing), but Spearow is better.

Back
Top Bottom