• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which Fossil Pokemon?

aerodactyl.png

kabutops.jpg

i cant find rampardos... T-T
Armaldo! =3

cradily kicks ass in sand with +6/+6/-6.

I learned this the hard way. Well, it was +3/+3/-3 but...

Anyway, Anorith! :3 The thing's adorable! It had been below Bastiodon until I got PBR, then it's 3-D model captured me. :D
Anorith

Or Bastiodon. Because it's a Steel-type, and is therefore awesome. Bastiodon

I learned this the hard way. Well, it was +3/+3/-3 but...

Anyway, Anorith! :3 The thing's adorable! It had been below Bastiodon until I got PBR, then it's 3-D model captured me. :D
Anorith

Or Bastiodon. Because it's a Steel-type, and is therefore awesome. Bastiodon

Agreed 100%.

Kabutops is my favorite, followed by Omastar, then Aerodactyl, then Omanyte/Kabuto, and the rest of them are about tied after that. Though, the RS fossils rank just slightly higher than the DP fossils, purely because I'm more familiar with the RS fossil Pokémon.

Cradily and Kabutops are about tied, though I think I'm leaning towards Cradily.

After that, Omastar and Anorith are probably my favourites.

Kabutops.

(Kabutops is part of a team I'm making, the other members being Gallade, Zangoose, Absol, Scyther and Sandslash)

All of the fossil Pokemon are super-cool. Something I really like is that they're not all dinosaurs; I mean, as cool as they are, I really like ammonites and barnacles.

Shieldon is my favorite, but as my avatar suggests I really like Omanyte as well. The only fossil I don't like is Anorith... primarily because it's so forgettable.

Also, if we're including Relicanth, he's cool.

If it counts, Relicanth is my favorite out of the fossil Pokémon. (They're based off living fossil, much like kabuto is.) However I'm fairly sure it doesn't count, so it's a tie between Anorith's and Omanyte's evolution lines, but Sheildon's up there, too.

i can only wonder why. :]a

Hey, you're barely active in ASB. I think the active ASBers would know better. :P

On topic now, I actually love a lot of the fossil Pokemon. Shieldon is nice, though I don't quite like Bastiodon. Don't really like Rampardos either - probably because practically the only art I've seen of it is its sprite, which makes its head look quite swollen. :I

Gen III Fossils were so ugly and forgettable. And Lileep are hard to train. Kabutops is like 10x awesomer than stupid Cradiliy.

Lileep /is/ hard to train, and I've barely ever used one in-game, actually. But like someone said in the thread earlier (forgot who), a Cursing Cradily in a sandstorm is a beast. I'm planning to make a team revolving around it later.

Barnacles are awesome though >:(

I use restalk curse cradily, seed bomb variant, as a special wall. it reaches over 500 special defense in sand, which is ridiculously high.

Back
Top Bottom