• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which one of the four temperments are you?

Which One Are You?

• Sanguine

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Choleric

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Melancholic

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Phlegmatic

Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters
It might be worth mentioning that TV Tropes Wiki sums up the temperaments as such: sanguines are extroverted and people-oriented,

Sanguine: The sanguine temperament is fundamentally impulsive and pleasure-seeking .... However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament.

?

I think extremely extroverted people won't need some time alone? I neither identify as an extrovert or an introvert, but I feel that sanguine fits me very well.

I am Sanguine to the hilt, although *perhaps* a little Choleric if you catch me in my bossy leader mood.
This. I can't phrase this any better, so I'll just quote this and say that I am exactly the same :p

?

I think extremely extroverted people won't need some time alone? I neither identify as an extrovert or an introvert, but I feel that sanguine fits me very well.

I agree with the description. While I am very social and extroverted (ask anyone), I do need some time to think. Being very social for me means being involved in a lot of drama most of the time and bluh I don't know how to explain this.

A couple of years ago, I'd have said I were pretty much introverted 100% of the time but am now situationally introverted or extroverted, leaning more towards extroversion than introversion by a tiny margin. Not by much, though. I've been shifting from phlegmatic to sanguine over the years a little bit at a time. I tend just to switch between being one or the other rather than a mix of the two, though.

I'm melancholic. I can act a bit sanguine around people I know well, but it's not how I am naturally.

The phlegmatic description matches me almost perfectly, except for the fact that I'm not always calm. I'm partially melancholic just because of the art stuff.

Sanguine/Melancholic

I like art and I'm a perfectionist but I'm also pleasure seeking and thoughtful of others (half the time...other times it's eat or be eaten)

Back
Top Bottom