• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which skin/style do you use?

What skin do you use?

• vBulletin

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Minimal Dewgong

Votes: 42 30.0%
  • Axe Murderer

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Roar of Time

Votes: 71 50.7%

• Total voters

alonsyalonso

Will be leaving soon. Bye!!!
What style do you use?
Roar of Time
V-Bulletin
Dewgong Type
Axe Murderer

I use V-Bulletin, nice and Simple.
When I feel bored i use Roar of Time

Do you think Butterfree should make the website ones available for the forums or can you think of new ideas for the skins, I know I'd like to see a SharkBite skin with Garchomp, Gabite and Gible or maybe a Lapras one of him swimming on the ocean

I use Roar of Time.=D

Do you think Butterfree should make the website ones available for the forums or can you think of new ideas for the skins, I know I'd like to see a SharkBite skin with Garchomp, Gabite and Gible or maybe a Lapras one of him swimming on the ocean
She will make the ones on the website avalible, you'll see.~
Skins or layouts? I don't think she will make a forum-omly skin/layout.

There was a forum version of every site skin on the old forum so presumably there will be again, eventually.

I use Roar of Time.

Yes, all the website styles will come back, but they were all wiped in the forum crash and I need to find the time and motivation to bring them all back. And in the process I'm remaking some of the styles that bug me on both the site and the forums.

Also, Gible/Gabite/Garchomp style would not look good; their primary colors are blue and red, which do not go together in layouts.

I use Minimal Dewgong Style.

It's too hard to see which threads I've read and haven't read in the black styles, and vBulletin's just no.

I use RoT, I think that it looks the best out of all of them, also; I like darker styles that are easy on the eyes; Axe Murderer is just not colourful for my liking.

Usually RoT, occasionally Dewgong. I can deal with flat white but flat black is just irritating, and I kind of never think about vB style anyway.

...I want Nidoking style back, but that probably won't come for a while. ;-;

urgh you are all tempting me to post "doggystyle" in an attempt to be lamely funny

so there you have it

DOGGY STYLE

I use roar of time pending the return of voice of the forest style

I use Dewgong mostly. I'm looking forward to Scyther Slash/Voice of the Forest/something green coming back. And Bouncy Mew :3

Yes, all the website styles will come back, but they were all wiped in the forum crash and I need to find the time and motivation to bring them all back. And in the process I'm remaking some of the styles that bug me on both the site and the forums.

Also, Gible/Gabite/Garchomp style would not look good; their primary colors are blue and red, which do not go together in layouts.

Fair enough, a Lapras one, it'd be simple, just a lapras folating on a colourful light blue background

Or flowing magma, thing with a shadow of a groudon, possibly?

Lapras would be rather pointless as we already have a light blue style (i.e. on the site, which will be made for the forums as well).

Bright red is not a good primary color for layouts of any sort.

Back
Top Bottom