• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

YOUR FAVOURITE FRUIT

Tailsy

if the nineth lion ate the sun.
Pronoun
she
CAPS BECAUSE FRUIT IS AMAZING.

I love dragonfruit, starfruit, papaya, pomegranates, apples, oranges, tangerines, mandarins, bananas, mangoes, peaches, limes ajghrdjhs\ljntdz I LOVE FRUIT, OKAY!?

Screw polls! What's your favourite fruit?

(If you have never tried dragonfruit go and try one.)

I LOVE FRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a favorite, because I love them all equally. Other than bananas, which I really don't like for some reason. :|

Peaches. Straight up fucking peaches, man. And kiwis. I don't think there's a single fruit I hate (I've never tried Durian), but those two are close to my heart.

What sucks about being a peach lover is that you only have about two weeks to enjoy really good peaches. The rest, you have to settle for much, much less. Life must be good for someone who's favorite fruit is apples....

I love everything except tomatoes~ but I'm allergic to mangoes (and latex) /)_(\

TROPICAL FRUIT YES~~ are pineapples fruit?

Let's see;
Apples, oranges, bananas, mandarins, mangoes, peaches, grapes (red only), pineapple, strawberries. Do raisins count?
Most things.

It's probably easier to type out my disliked fruits.
Namely pears, apricots, tinned fruits and the like. Oh, and coconuts.
EDIT: I HATE KIWI!

I'm going to buy myself a dragonfruit in the near future!

Pretty much every fruit, except bananas. They're just... blegh.

Green apples > Red apples.

Berries are the best though. mmmm strawberries :O~

Hmmm...

The only fruits I don't like are coconut and jackfruit. My favorites are probably oranges, dragonfruit, and starfruit.

I like to eat tomatoes fresh. Anybody else ever try that?

Anybody else here also a fan on kumquats and clementines?

PINEAPPLE, cherries, strawberries, raspberries, peaches, blackberries, starfruit, tomatoes, bananas, plums, apples (Any kind except red 'delicious' blech) grapes, kiwis, does melon count? If so watermelon, cantaloupe~
Yeah I like fruit ^-^
Were can I get dragon fruit? I've never heard of it D: I WANT SOME.

BANANAS.
Cherries are maybe second.
I also quite like apples, oranges, peaches, pomegranates (but they're annoying to eat), pears, green grapes and pineapples.
I hate kiwis, tomatoes, strawberries and all other berries except blueberries, they're kinda okay.

PLUMS.

I love the hell out of them. When I can get them, I eat one for breakfast every morning. And I am sad when they are not in season, like right now. :(

FRUIT OMC (which stands for oh my cheese, of course XD)

Well, I like every fruit I've tried exept for tomatoes and grapes. Kiwi, peaches, stawberries and pears are especially pwnsome. Ashley

AND OMC I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT CANTALOPE! XD (wayyy to much all caps :/)

I have wanted to try Starfruit. The fact that it is a super fruit, being generally all good and no bad cept for those who have certain conditions sounds great. Dragon Fruit sounds interesting, so I'll have to find a place that sells it.

As for my favorite fruit....I like oranges, Tangelos(they are awesome!), Granny Smith Apples, Golden Delicious, Raspberries, and Blackberries. Cherries are okay, but most fruit I really don't like. I seriously need to get me some Dragonfruit and Starfruit right now.

Pomegranates, blood oranges, cherries, strawberries, raspberries, fresh apples, peaches, pears.

I MUST FIND A DRAGONFRUIT.

Back
Top Bottom