• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zari Island RP

Kelli laughed. "Okay, you remind of my sister now than ever! And if you really want to run, try and catch me!" Kelli ran around Mysti pretty fast, wanting Mysti to chase her, as she was being eaten by her own boredom.

Mysti started chasing Kelli, and had no luck catching her. She did get close a few times, though! This was fun. She never had friends as a human.

"Can't catch...OW...me.! *giggles*" Kelli was running so fast that she tripped over her tail. "Hey, Miku! Kat! Why don't you come play with us? It's fun, but it would be better if you joined us!"

"Sure!" They both replied, then they joined them, with Kat acting childish.

Tsuki wandered around and found herself in a deep forest. "I'm lost.."

"All right, you caught me. But it was a fluke! I'll catch all of ya! Or I'll try. But I can get you all if I can-- What the?" Kelli sniffed around and she found herself face to face with two oversized Dragonite. She was afraid, but her nature took over. "Ya know, you two need to lose a couple of pounds, if you know what I'm sayin'." The Dragonite growled and swung their tails at the same time. Kelli barley jumped over them, landing on her face. "Ow!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I got a felling kelli's in trouble." "What makes ya say that?, Zar." "Knowing her, we can't leave her too long without her being in danger. We gotta find her! Let's go!" "Right behind ya!"

Arylett looked to Sylvia, still immensely confused. But she would let her call the shots... let the Linoone be the leader.

...But she wanted to be the leader.

And yet she couldn't. She knew very well that she was not fit, not fit for this role. Even though she wanted to do it. It was madness, she barely had a clue what was going on. And she barely knew anything... On top of that, her mind was too slow for descision making. She needed time, time for every single thing! Time to think!

She put too much thought in these things... these things that didn't even exist. There was no leader, was there?

"...This is still weird, isn't it? A Raichu... with wings... Tell me, do you want to go back to being human?" Whispered the Pidgeotto under her breath to the Linoone.

"Yeah! I can try out an attack, too! Go, Ice Beam!" Her aim was on the mark, but didn't do much. "Damn! I though that was going to do more than THAT! Maybe because I'm to far away, duh!" She whispered.

Well, well, well. A Raichu with wings. And I thought I'd seen everything.

The poekmon he'd been eavesdropping on ahd yet to notice him, despite the fact that he'd jsut burrowed out from underground, sending up quite a bit of dirt and other such things.

Perhaps i can slip away; they're clearly not having an interesting covnersation

Silvia tried desperately to sort out her thoughts. She's getting quite overwhelmed by the whole weirdness of it. Sure, she had dreamed about being a Pokemon in real life. Sure, she had even planned out what would she do if she got turned into a Pokemon all of a sudden. But those were just daydreams...

"Ummm... Very good question..." Silvia muttered back to the Pidgeotto. Being a Pokemon isn't bad... But she missed being a human and being able to pick up things with ease. Why is she stuck in a Linoone form with only claws for her hands? At least she didn't have to do her homework anymore.

And why in the world is she thinking about homework again?

"Actually, I have no idea." Silvia admitted. "Being a Pokemon isn't bad, as far as I can tell. But it's not that good either... I mean, I have no idea how to use attacks, and we're quite lost right now. Not exactly a great situation to be in, human or not."

"I like being Pokemon," Sora said. "I wouldn't be able to see Solar the way I do now if I were human." Her ears twitched.

Why was she the only one who couldn't get over this fact? The fact that she was not human?

Maybe it was her delayed reactions at everything, the slow way her mind seemed to work, the gears seemed to spin. It would take her a lot of time to get used to such a major change.

They were different from her, weren't they? All of them. What if... what if...?

No, that was crazy. She wiped that scary thought from her mind, not even wanting to think it a second time.

"I don't know... if I like this." Arylett admitted truthfully. "I... I probably don't."

Mysti saw the two Dragonite and tried a Fire Spin. No use. She tried Flamethrower. It worked! She used all her might using Flamethrower on the Dragonites.

((Two Dragonites. That's oddly close to one of my phrases. Which direction were they going? :P))

Sora stepped closer to Arylett, placing a paw on the bird's shoulder. "I could help to see if we can find a way to reverse this if you like. But the answer is probably hiding."

"Most likely," said Kabuto absently, wanting to do a flip. "Since this is so close to a human, it's not the worst thing. But it's not the best either."

"What about me, bonehead?" Shiela had been calling him "bonehead" a lot lately, probably because his head was as hard as bone or harder. "My face is bigger than my body, and it takes twenty of my hands to fit on it!"

A soft squeaking sound was coming from the egg. It rolled around a bit, then tumbled out of the makeshift nest and rolled across the ground. Bianca laughed and watched. Ki ignored her, annoyed.
"What is a human, anyway?"

"That's... a bit hard to describe." Zora answered, "But let's just say they look a bit like you, me and her." she pointed at Bianca, "You know, except thicker, they're more of a tan color and they don't have green arms or hair. Hair color varies from person to person. Well, green arms or hair in a normal Gardevoir's case. Basically if you were to look at me normally and me as a Gardevoir you'd see that I retained most of my specific human traits."
"Simply put..." Darkness cut off at Zora's answer, "Never mind. She said it better than me anyway."
Windfall was focused on the egg.
"Did... anyone hear it squeak?"

Back
Top Bottom