• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon move would you learn in real life?

I'd also, like a lot of people, want to learn Fly. It'd be a pretty sweet move and pretty much, is my favourite move in the games. If not that, then Psychic. Because man, that would be cool.

Fire Punch. I'll be UNBEATABLE in Karate. And Thunder. If someone annoys me, I SHALL SMITE THEM! And maybe Confuse Ray.

Hydro Cannon

For instances like this.

Please go away
(1 min. later)
I said go away
(2 min. later)
I am getting annoyed her
(3 min. later)
FFFFOOOMMM! HYDRO CANNON! WHEEEEEEE!

Agility is my definite first choice (if it lets you use psychic moves faster then it also speeds up thought processes, even if I never use it for anything else). Teleport and psychic come second and third.

But it can't all be practical! Discharge and magma storm and draco meteor and, come to think of it, slash.

Probably either Captivate or Flatter, and possibly Attract. Although, maybe I'd have a few Destiny Knot problems if I learned Attract. xD

Yeah, but I have a black belt in Taekwondo. Jump high kick! *Keeps going and crashes*

So. I've kicked Tea Kwon Do people's ass, because all they do I throw a defensive side kick, where I side-step and punch 'em in the side of the head. :D *Laughs at crash*

Last edited:
*Falls to Attract.*

WHY YES, BECOME INFATUATED WITH MY GORGEOUSNESSNESS *sexy dance~*

Then again, Substitute would be cool - I'd simply ditch the Substitute with one of my friends while the real me hung out with someone cooler. Though, I don't think they'd be convinced if it was just a crocodile-resembling doll.

^ NightDaemon, i seriously just died of laughter XDDDD

uh, so i'd agree with attract. i'd use it to make my crush fall in love with me! <3

but then i'd feel horrible. so i dunno

You seriously just died of laughter? Well, now I feel horrible. I'll make sure to say a few apologetic words at your funeral.

I would abuse Attract in that same way, too. I'd probably end up doing it to, like, three or four different guys and then cause some big dilemma.

I would definitely learn either Sketch, Sing or Rage. I often do those.

I would like Rage best, because then the more people bother me (really easy) the more I can get away with hurting them... XP

Back
Top Bottom