• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Squornshellous Beta

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm cpop201 on AIM, feel free to contact me even if it says I'm offline - I get the IMs on my phone anyway =)
    Also, how do I issue invitations? =x
    You can have the arena give them a nidoran, but none of their stuff will get EXP for it.

If you want to buy someone an item, make a bank post for it and indicate who the item's going to.
    Much better.

I was seriously contemplating leaving last night. Then I remembered I don't have any money really to my name and the fact there was supposed to be a major storm last night(which dragged on to this morning). So yeah, that would have been a bad idea.

My PS3, of course! The crappy thing that won't let me use yahoo at all and has a 1,025 character limit.
    No. It was mainly a shouting match between them.

When I typed my original message, I was really pissed off at the time. By now, I've cooled down so I'm probably not going to get up and leave now(having a major thunderstorm outside my house helped with that decision.) I'll think it through while my brother is here for the next week, to see if I really am ready to just leave this place.
    Well first off my dad came in and wailed on me because he thought I gave his computer a virus(no he didn't see what was on the flashdrive) and has since banned me from using it. Then, later on, he and mom got in a fight-again, this time worse than those minor ones. Before it wouldn't bother me, but by now I'm just....done. I am just done with this bullshit.
    I always use the words "though," "well," and "suddenly" in my entire reffings, particularly near the end.

I suppose I should mention a more embarrassing incident. I stayed up so late that it was noon, 12 PM, also working on a thing of CSS and HTML. I started at 10 PM. And we seem to argue about ridiculous things.
    I've been feeling kind of low lately and not really in the mood for being sociable :< the next couple of days are going to be kind of busy too, but I'll try to be on more after that...
    um nevermind i'll just finish that tomorrow, gotta quit the computer.

Have a nice day? (night?) (morning?) (what time is it at your place? here, it's 4:11pm)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom