• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

bulbasaur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay; I suck at coloring but I can try if you want. Also do you want the new additions in the picture as well?
    Oh, well thanks. So do I post in the bank about the $4 I gave, or is it automatically given to you when you unwrap it?

and Merry Christmas/Feliz Navidah/Happy Haunikah/Happy Holidays
    Hey, on the ASB gift exchange, I gave you four dollars, but you gave me five back. Since it's too late to give gifts, how about I return $1 in the Black Market?
    I recall there being a question in the A&A Guide or so regarding whether targeting multiple attacks with Disable counts as multiple conditionals, but I can't find it. This matters for reffing your battle with Byrus, so, do you know where that might be?
    Ugh, sorry for taking so long with it. Do you mind if I get to it tomorrow?
    Hm... either way I think I won't be as happy with grade 12 chem because according to my teacher, it's mostly math, and guess what I suck at!
    No, it's Oak's Parcel, I believe. Probably I'll try to find something more present-looking for next year; that was just the closest thing to hand that looked sort of package-like.
    I see. Well, I''ll get to thinking about it.

Well, everything has a sword, or some form of blocking. You either have to thrust your shield at the right moment and then flail, or swing in the right direction to hurt something. Except keese. You can kill those stupid bats with anything.
    But not like determining the location of a star through parallax? (or I could maybe just use regular parallax instead of stellar.)

Heheh, you could say that. You're supposed to swing the wiimote like a sword. The enemies sort of have a failsafe if you flail with the wiimote; most just block every attack unless you aim it.

Yeah, that sucks.
    Really? My chem teacher says that they use a bit of calc to do stuff in grade 12 chemistry, though you aren't required to take calc to take grade 12 chemistry.

Oh, I dunno. :P Ideas aren't coming to me just yet... but I could probably make something work.
    WE have class textbooks, and geometry is a class I have this year. LAst year I had an Algebra II textbook as I was learning Algebra II. I also might do something about a stellar parallax. (does that count as enough math to qualify?)

Oh, great!

Yes. The gameplay is awesome with the wiimote, the plot is good, the animation is spectaular ( a blend of realistic graphics from Twilight Princess and the cartoon-ish cell-shading from Wind Waker), the music is fully orchestrated, and the whole game is just a fun, unique experience.

I enjoy slashing monsters to pieces.:D

Four Swords did give me a lot of trouble. I have to say I've died the most times in that game as compared to any other Zelda.
    Yup, he's older. :P
    Well imo it's easier just to remember CAST, which is just one word, instead of four that form an acronym... Our chemistry units, looking back, are not that exciting, but idk why, I just enjoy it. Radioactivity seems really interesting, but I dropped physics because my teacher was insane and I was about to snap, so. Anyway gogo take chemistry :D I've heard there is calc involved in grade 12! I think you'll like it!

Unfortunately I don't think I can edit Kayne's signature attribute much... Maybe a rewrite, with a few effect tweaks? I have no idea why I specified that his attacks would turn typeless; it's pretty a con more than a pro.
    He is /huge/. 6 feet 2 inches, over 200 pounds, and unfortunately he likes to sit on me sometimes as a method of torture. DDD: (naw he doesn't do it that often)
    ((Yes I do! :D I didn't care about it last year because I had the most boring teacher in the history of teachers, but this year it's actually pretty interesting, and I seem to be able to pick it up really quickly. Also your calculus teacher is mean. ): Our teacher just uses CAST, starting from the fourth quadrant and going CCW.

Haha, I guess that's not bad, considering OTP = one true pairing, so...? Most people don't see OTL until I explain it to them.))

I could've made it sadder! To be honest when I wrote out his signature attribute I was cringing about how generic it sounded. ):
    I can actually get that. I'm really sorry about delaying that, by the way. Finals and all. But I'm done now, and have my geometry textbook with me to boot.

I'll be home all day tomorrow, so I can get it in pretty early at that time. I;m still interested, and now that I have free time I can do that too.

Thank you for waiting, I'm sorry I delayed it so much.

Also, Skyward sword is amazing. :D
    {apears in a dark cloud and looks at Bulbasaur}

Hi there, I am Mystery and I am new.

{vanishes again}
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom